All Comments on 'Reluctant Maid'

by AndyS_uk

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Simply Exquisite

Oh you must contine this elegantly decadent story of

D/s.

Charlene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!!!

Just so erotic!!!! Yes please continue... Thanks

babylezbabylezabout 17 years ago
please continue this story

excellent story and very erotic. i hope you continue your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good girl

Very good. Please keep going. I hope that her Mistress will introduce her to the whip and to bondage. She wants to be a good girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb!

Extremely arousing and so well written! The detailed descriptions made this story truly beautiful and erotic. I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Exquisite

This was lovely. Very erotic, intelligent, well-written, and, above all, incredibly arousing. I can't wait to see how Andrea is teased and tormented in upcoming installments!

DragonteethDragonteethabout 17 years ago
Nice Work

An Excellent “Short” story, well structured and readable, I look forward to more, but the structure is wrong for “Chapter 1” of a Novel. I suggest that a publisher would want to see good evidence of a longer story arc, a hot sex scene in “Chapter 1” may be seen as too much too soon, and if I were looking at this as a novel length piece I’d expect to see a couple more characters and more character development. I would not expect to be at this point in the story untill about ”Chapter 6”. I would find it hard to imagine you could keep this intensity up for more than 3 or 4 chapters like this. It’s still a nice piece of work; don’t give up.

Getting a story published is notoriously difficult, and doubly so in this genre, to achieve that aim you need more than just a good story, you need a lot of luck and perseverance too. There are places where this tale could be polished a little and perhaps a review edit might help.

If you still want to get this in print, you might like to consider submitting it under a more obviously FEMALE pseudonym.

bill8bill8over 16 years ago
the reluctant maid

when are we going to see more of the maids adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
5 out of 5

It is such a long time since I have felt so horny. My mouth is dry, my head in a spin and I need to cum.

Robert_NotRobert_Notalmost 16 years ago
I very much liked ...

... this story but there was one thing which troubled me - the bedroom scene went much too quickly once Andrea knelt before her mistress.

For me she either had to have had already sensed that this would become a sexual d/s relationship or her misterss should have had to lead her step by step.

However, I'm still hoppeful that some day you'll publish a part 2.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

This is the first Mistress story I read through without cringing or wanting to puke. I was never fond of the word "slut". I find that word very degrading. I am so not into humiliation. But anyway, I liked the fact that the Mistress was kind, but still firm. Of course, overall, the story was very well written!

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
Well done but -

a tad too quick into the sexual action. Good descriptions, good development, and a bit of emotion. I doubt that relationships build up this rapidly but - maybe they do. Good story; I would ask that you continue.

maxout09maxout09over 11 years ago
A+

Loved your story. The build up was fantastic and your description of the events created the perfect picture. I hope you decide to write more.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 11 years ago
very well done

I thought the build-up was well done, and as some have said you could have strung out the bedroom scene a little more. But this was a very well written and very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible build up to the climax!

Well done. Great character development and love scene.

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Wow

That was truly hot ! The build up to her release was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ok

this is not a good story, no one should have to go through this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Very good story, extremely hot. I know there's a second chapter, but should should continue even farther.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous