All Comments on 'The Table That Turns Pt. 07'

by Usualsuspectksa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
judojonjudojonalmost 8 years ago

what a stupid story don't know why people need to write about putting other people down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Should have put a bullet in Matthew's head chapters ago. This story is disgusting and a total turn off. A degrading story that should have been ended long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I think it would be a shame if the tables didn't turn again. I would like to see Matthew become human and reveal some struggle with his identity and some affection for 'Simone'. Honestly that would be the only way to save the story. There's a different between a power imbalance in a relationship and a straight up abusive relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't like it

This feels just wrong and is not hit at all

It makes me sad and I ask my self if people can really do thinks like this and not suicide at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Timing

A rollacoaster that only goes down is boring and pointless as fuck....

Time for an upturn bubba.

NONE OF MY BUSINESS

But personally I recommend A stronger third party taking a shine to simone helping him defeat Mathew and his wife then riding off into the sunset together with a good divorce settlement. (The stronger you make the third party the quicker the story ends.)

Or you could have Simone reflect on this defeat and discover brutal cunning. Tasers, drugs, framing and ambushes.

Loving the story pal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fucking bad crap

the whole series stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sticking my oar in.

Sorry I can't help meddling when I see a story with such sexy potential. Just ignore me if you want but this is how I'd proceed.

The construction work isn't getting done. presumably the work was paid for by a company much larger than Simone's.

I think the big bad powerful owner of that corporation should furiously drag an explanation out of Simone. Then he blames Matthew since Simone is after all just a sub bitch. He takes "compensation". All Simone's old assets including ownership of Simone and leaves a humilated Matthew with just the wife who doesn't even want him now that he's no longer the big bad alpha dom.

The CEO is gay, affectionate and caring. But also an agressive Dom and umistakeably Simone's new owner.

Simone is thrilled and fulfilled, Matthew is put in his place the bitch wife is left out in the cold without a man or money. Roll credits the end.

Thats how I'd keep the juices flowing. Simone's done, that bubble-wrap has been popped already. Time to pop Matthew his downfall would be extremely entertaining and no messy guilt for readers who don't know what a humiliation fetish is.

Your story is not bad we just have rare tastes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous