All Comments on 'The Nude Gun Ch. 07'

by Absolutelywickedthoughts

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finally!

I must say I was really looking forward to this. I got lost a bit since it's been so long between chapters. I think the developments are very interesting but I must say, I wish he had more "fun" and control of more people. I am still mixed about the turning people lesbian thing. I for one would like the hero to be "harem king." 4 stars for sure.

Thank you!

audovoiceaudovoicealmost 8 years ago

This is a fun and perverted series. I imagene the "lesbian" thing is just a bit of conflict that will sort its self out. Besides Joe seems more of a f"uck everything I want to when I want to", kind of guy. More a swinger with a few frequent partners then someone possessive. I love harem situations but this is just a different kind of story with its own goofie sensibilities. 5 stars by the way.

blackswordblackswordalmost 8 years ago

I fucking hate Cassie she ruined your story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story

This is a great story to read. It has both the sex that people want but also you have an actual story of you wanted. Hell if you wanted you could drop the sex and still have an great story. And this is the type of stories I love so definitely 5 stars and also keep going, but if possible instead of once a month maybe twice a month. Because like most ppl I was confused a bit too since we'll it has been like 1-2 months since the last chapter.

Davrok79Davrok79almost 8 years ago
Simply Mind Blowing

I have to say that this series is simply one of the best I have read, so keep up the good work and keep them coming.

captmoviecaptmoviealmost 8 years ago
This started as a great story, but then

I liked better before the space marines and Cassie entered the picture. I also wonder of this changing straight women into lesbians, that seems left over from your gift from his father story. Also what happened to Cindy, it seemed when he turned Rhino gay, that he felt something special about her, so special he didn't turn the ray gun on her. I also wanted to see more with Lexi and her mother after that cheerleader pool party, the best chapter so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Change

This is reading and flowing better than gift from father series. Do need to see how you fix the forced lesbian stuff. hopefully the next chapter soon

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
"Oh Yea of Little Faith!"

Sorry life's gotten in the way of writing the next chapter. For those who think I have ruined the story, I still have plenty to add; my outline hasn't yet been exhausted. I might have a small shock coming for you.

Nevertheless, I hope to have the next chapter up before the end of the month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like where it's going

I like that Joe and Cassy are together, although I am a bit sad that he didn't get with that Cindy girl. Also I have a few questions, how will Joe explain the changes to all the people he's been fucking at school, how will he explain Cassy to them, will Cassy allow Joe to perhaps keep a small harem and What on earth is going on at the hospital? You should really update more often.

Sincerely, A fan of the story.

falcon72falcon72over 3 years ago

I hope you have a fix because that chapter ruined what had been a great story. I wasn't going to continue the story until I saw the author's comments.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Cassie is a problem...

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous