All Comments on 'Tyler & Nora: Relieving Stress'

by hfernandez1983

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Jerryr6Jerryr6almost 8 years ago
Excllent

Good, hot story, and the illustrations are excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Ok good solid story. Could have used a bit more description during the action parts. That aside...I personally was turned off that tyler did not tell her about Sonny. Regardless of the type of relationship... and though is was sonnys thing it works have affected nora no matter if he got the raise, left in a month or got removed as he did. He should have mentioned it to her that his first and most important loyalty is to his spouse!

loremstoriesloremstoriesalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Hot story, what did you use to create your models? They look amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Loved the night time lighting and the shots of Tyler sliding his cock up into her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good artwork, far better than the other story illustrations I've seen. The story is very good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How about putting some hair (a huge sexy abundance) on the pussy, and making it prominently visible in the next ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhfernandez1983@hfernandez1983
733 Followers
Hello all. It has been a really really long time. I started my literary journey on literotica quite some time back and it has been such a great journey. I am incredibly thankful to the community which consists of readers, editors and also the owners of literotica where I rece...