All Comments on 'Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife'

by jacobmerriweather

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great start hope you keep it going

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 8 years ago
Rolled my eyes

At the penis size. I was really enjoying it, but that was just too much and I quit reading. It was entertaining and fun up until that point though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
God fun bang bang story.

The 3-foot cock and GG-cup tits are over the top and the only bad strikes against the tale.

(It's better to keep the characters realistic so the wild things they do are more plausible for readers.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep going...

I am enjoying the story very much....have to agree with an earlier comment about the enormous penis size being "over the top"...the plot is good....keep the details more realistic and you will have a winner.

Thanks for the story!

"Buckeye Fan"

jacobmerriweatherjacobmerriweatheralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Can't please everyone

Not gonna lie y'all if you find it unbelievable that a rich woman would get breast implants (what? really?) or that a guy could randomly have a pretty big cock (which I didn't include just to give him a big dick but to sort of inspire a reasonably strong attraction from a woman way out of his league) I'm not sure how you overlook the gross embellishments and fantastically unbelievable situations in not just my story, but nearly every story on this site. I regret nothing, take it or leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Great story and would love to see more. Excellent set up with the wife and her needs. A little surprised at how quickly a kid with no sexual or BDSM experience slipped into his role. Expected more nervousness and fumbling to start but I let it go because I was still enjoying it. Cock size was over the top. Sure make it big but 14"?? You might want to check how big that really is. Plus there was no need for it. He had her mentally. That aside, I'm anxious to see what happens next.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 8 years ago
Great

I hope you write many more about them. I don't like big implants but sounds like others do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

To the guy that said he had a 3 ft cock needs to learn how many inches are in a ft. He also needs to reread the story. She has dd cup tits not gg. Good story. Waiting for the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

You can write! This story made me so wet. Are you anything like "Paul " ? If so, I am really jealous of your partners. Keep up the good work. Thank you Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Leave it

Nothing remotely sexy or interesting. Sure wasn't original, clever or entertaining.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Red head trophy wife

The story was great. Have to agree with one of the comments and say that the boy surly did know how to take the role not knowing anything about being a master. Other then that I loved the story cause she was a redhead and I love fucking read heads. They are true nasty freaks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not t bad

Liked the story she got what she wanted Paul was a bit much 18 yrs 12 in dick & a virgn found it hard to believe and he could handle her completely without her flipping him just the day before he couldn't even talk to girls his age

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
balls out fun

Not at all worried about errors of timing or geography. Just don't be an ass and over expose your sub. Everyone hates her so no one has a thought about you losing your gravy train.

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 8 years ago
raunchy good fun :)

It is a very enjoyable story with lots of hot sex. Valerie is a bitch who gets what she deserves and more. I love how she eventually submits, but I hope she continues to put up some sort of fight. It is fantasy, of course, so some parts are not realistic. I don’t know why Paul had to be freakishly large; 8 inches is a lot for most women. The story was entertaining and moved at a good pace. I am looking forward to the next part.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
You all missed something.

Pauls mom it won't take her long to figure out where her son is going. I can see her pulling her naked son down the street by his ....... ear. Not a big fan of big tits, a natural look is much more appealing for me. OK what's this little sex starved perv going to do next.

gthereadergthereaderalmost 5 years ago
Really?

What IS it with the 12 or 14 inch cock? Couldn't it be eight and a half, like my own, or even nine? but NOOO, its got to be 14! Also, Valerie would have been perfect if only her tits had been real. I like real, or natural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Forget whiners!

Great story. Don’t waste a second on the negative comments; it’s your story! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Raunchy good fun? It is assault when Paul slaps her, repeatedly...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its weird when the dom is still a boy.

Paul needs to be at least in his late 20s, a man whos experienced life, not a kid or one of those frat bro ages their far too immature.

1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

missing many tags

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so very non-consent - ok we got the idea she did not want to do it but you emphasize that part of the story so much sounds like he hates women. Well the reader does not hate women - so just spoils the whole story.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cheating cunt.

1/5

maleAlfha07maleAlfha07over 2 years ago

Coming from a boy who hasn't got any real experience with women....kindof untrue.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

I liked the story. There is something realy deep exciting when I gave up ALL control to a few my Lovers I learned was Doms and Masters. They just knew how to handle me and keep me right. Even when they punished me I knew what they was going to do to me after was going to be ok. And it got to a point where there wasnt nothing I wouldnt or didnt do for my Mens like them even if it was like her and letthing them Show me off to other Mens or letting them touch on me or Sharing me at times with other Mens or Doms.

sslarivio1sslarivio1about 2 years ago

So many anonymous critics. If you feel the need to hide behind the anonymous name then keep your mouths shut.

Its a good start, not perfect but good. Paul has amazing control for a virgin, but hey its fiction. Look forward to part two next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Love Story Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hey jacobmerriweather nice MARK OF CAIN! : (

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Such a lucky girl I am jealous ❤️

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 2 years ago

Bit of a wank story but well written with very good character descriptions and great sex, but as I said bit of just a wank for boy’s read.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

As might be guessed at by my user name, I am mostly interested in stories of female dominance over males. The problem is there are so very few fem dom male sub stories that I think are good. Most seem to be some variation of; how miserable can we make the sub, and that's about it. Therefore, out of desperation, I sometimes look at other types of stories. I'm really glad I looked at this one. If you could switch Paul and Valerie's roles, this would be my idea of an almost perfect femdom story. Due to the author's skill in writing, however, I don't even care that it is male dom. I was hooked from the very beginning. It is true that Paul is quite harsh with Valerie, and has no problem with punishing her for even the smallest of missteps, but he is also kind and gentle when she pleases him. He has slapped her, spanked her, whipped her and pinched her nipples and been quite abusive verbally. He has also praised and complimented her, kissed her, held and stroked her and allowed her several orgasms. Exactly how a dominant should treat their slave. I have to agree with other commenters that a 13 to 14 inch cock and triple D cups are a little over the top and took me a little out of the story, but this is the only misstep the author has made. Some of the commenters have noted that it is a bit over the top that Paul, who is a virgin and has barely done anything with a girl, could jump in and handle Valerie this masterfully. (Pun intended.) I would agree, except for one thing. Paul has, in effect, read her diary. He knows about her porn habit and which kind of porn turns her on. He knows about her background and how lonely and starved for attention she is. He knows about her needs and fantasies, sexual and otherwise. He has, in effect, Valerie's owners manual which tells him everything he needs to get to her. Now, think about that concept for a minute. What if you had a girl's owners manual? What if you knew everything about her, her hopes and dreams, her fears, her sexual needs, wouldn't it give you the confidence to deal with her boldly as Paul has done. But Paul has more. He knows about her affair and this gives him power over her to enforce his will even if what she has written is relly just fantasies and she doesn't actually want it to happen. Even if things do not work out the way he wants them to, Paul has the leverage to insure that Valerie will say nothing to anyone else. No. Under the circumstances laid out in this story, I have very little trouble believing that, even as inexperienced as he is, Paup could pull this off. I can't wait to see what happens in part 2. 5 stars!

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

How'd he get such a sadistic streak at such a young age? Makes him as unpleasant as her husband as she's trying to please him....

DuncanMcDuncanMcabout 1 year ago

Great story. Loved it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jumped to the end after the first page. This is filthy, tasteless writing. Using violence on the girl, shoving his big cock in her mouth.... I wonder whether it can get any lower. It's mandatory to give at least one star, else I would have given zero. I will never again read any of your stories. Absolutely tasteless.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was... okay for the genre. The "nerd with the giant dick who magically is great at sex" is an overused trope, as is the clumsy blackmail (seriously, why do these women never call the police? It's just idiocy). Despite that and the unnecessary level of violence, the story wasn't poorly written, just a bit boring.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Seems a little OTT at the moment and a scenario unlikely to happen but still a well written erotic story.

hellokitty802hellokitty8028 months ago

Ffs the husbands dick sounds better than some of these comments 🙄😂 I loved it, you've quickly become one of my favorite authors. Most stories I find are full of spelling issues or constant name mixups, some errors don't bug me but the constant ones... Very well written, yeah may not be truly realistic but what's wrong with some fantasy? For an erotic website this community can be so freaking judgy and depressing, go get laid or at least a removable showerhead. Hope to see more stories in the future

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Forceful is one thing, mindless arrogant violence is just an evil heart at work. Beyond that, the writing is mostly just kind of over the top and long-winded...

chriswjones071chriswjones0717 months ago

Unlike some comments I thought it was an amazing story, really well written. Can't wait to read the rest. Fantastic job !!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Foot long cock, decent looking guy, but he's a virgin, massive tits (OK I'll allow this since she is a trophy wife). Yeah, talk about ridiculous. Even the cock size alone is just stupid. And he says "I'm not that big". Oh come on, no one is that fucking stupid or naïve.

Could have done without the suggestion he was going to pimp her out at some point (why waste her on random morons) and why didn't he cum in her? What guy losing his virginity wouldn't cum in a hot babe? So many little things wrong with this story. Aside from those minor things, the plot itself is decent and has potential especially if he develops feelings for her since she seems to be into him, although that could just be her finally getting the fulfilment she has sought after for so long.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The cruelty shown by Paul toward Valerie was hideous and unnecessary. The 14 inch dick was comical or stupid. Take your pick. The idea that a virgin boy would not cum on his first stroke into such a beautiful woman was laughable. It would be so much better to have Paul be normal in behavior with a realistic huge dick of 8 inches, and be a clumsy lover at first; who learns to be a great lover via several sessions with Valerie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous