All Comments on '"What Does She See in Him?" Ch. 02'

by KuroshioX

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 8 years ago

Easily your best story, including the stuff you have on hf. Absolutely love this and hope you continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
really good

I agree with the other commentor. Deff. your best story yet. I hope you'll continue the series, and thanks for writing!

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed it as much as the first chapter, if not more. The sex scenes were so damn hot, especially the shower part. I am definitely going to be checking back frequently, for part 3.

ThisiswrongThisiswrongalmost 8 years ago
Following now

Definitely the best new writer on the block. Keep them coming

theanimalharveytheanimalharveyalmost 8 years ago

Cant wait for more. Definitely lived it as much as i loved the first one. Just wishbi was in his shoes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

So good! Any chance our Lover Boy gets his dick wet in Laura's sweet mouth or delicious ass next chapter?

Love the story.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 8 years ago
Just keeps getting me wetter

Love the scenarios and the realism. So much ingenuity. I want more. Make me even wetter with your hot writing.

xoxo, Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this is literally my ex right here, minus a dick,

I loved the personality she had, how expressive she was, the complete abandon, the fearlessness at being herself, and even the way she talked, "that would be grrrrreaaat". its like we dated the same person, minus a dick lol.

really makes me wish things hadn't ended the way they did.

xploring96xploring96almost 7 years ago

Love the way she is a complete Top and he is solely a bottom and they love it this way. The sex scenes are amazing.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

I read this a while back but for some reason didnt comment on it or rate it

I gave it 5 stars

I really enjoyed it, wanted more chapters especially more with Octavia.

I enjoyed it

thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m 41 and have lived, seen, and read erotica. I like the dominance she has. But if she truly loves him, she would let him fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fantastic story. Hot and erotic. I gave all the 5 I could for both parts of it. However, it would be awesome for Octavia to be included in a threesome with them, that would give him something to fuck while he's getting fucked in hopefully soon more chapters to come.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Love and relationships take many forms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As someone mentioned if they have such a crash on each other why only she fucks him? W8ing 3 part where they both Will Fuck each other.)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 months ago

Here's the line: "She was close and we both knew it. I did my best to tighten up".

I've re-read this series several times, and only noticed this today. It would be hilarious if he would have added the thought, "just like the coach said". LOL.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Well part 2 didn’t answer my questions, but it was good and well written. Still a must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous