All Comments on 'A Teen's Will'

by MyRy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"The man tall man"

Why are you posting a story that obviously you have not bothered to re-read your self, or get edited. The developing plot appears to be good. The story is difficult to read because of so many grammar mistakes. If the main character is suppose to have skills to kick ass; why would he allow his drunk ass father knock him around. Looking to see improvement in chapter two.

lonelyQuadlonelyQuadalmost 8 years ago
good start

i read your critics and they are correct. there are glaring mistakes as in my comment but you have imagination that brings the reader's imagination to participate with your story... keep writing and learning and get some editing help. You might be a real writer.

RasmatRasmatalmost 8 years ago
Yes, there are errors.

But there are many stories on this site with far more and far worse errors. This story promises more 'STORY' than most, judging by this first segment. Keep writing. I'll keep reading. Five stars for A very good beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Just read part 2 of Mafia story and liked it. Like this one as well.

Not sure how he's a genius and a great fighter but gets beaten up my his drunk dad though. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyRy@MyRy
182 Followers
Hey, At this point I usually introduce myself with my real name, but this is was we love about lit, anonymity. I'm a passionate writer who loves to explore the depths of stories and twists they come with. I have to admit that I am still developing as a writer, which can be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES