All Comments on 'Creation's Guardian Ch. 09'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
??

everything is well and good.

nice story

but could you drop the silly nicknames please?

they give me goosebumps and not in a good way.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
I like the way you are doing this series...differently!

Great story...write it your way...I anxiously await each chapter. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking awesome.

I love the way you made this chapter. The whole story is great even if it took you a while to get the storyline rolling further than just sex. I'm absolutely looking forward to the next chapter. One thing that had me absolutely rolling with laughter was the way Stacy told everybody off. That was perfectly placed in the story. I do wonder what the powers of the other children will be. You never told us what they were going to be. Other than that I say keep up the wonderful work.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 8 years ago
Once again..

Very well thought out, presented and written. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicknames?

this is a great and wonderful story, but you went overboard with the nickmnames. ex: Hot lips. all in all its a great story. keep going.

pmpiperpmpiperover 6 years ago
sorry I'm late

This is probably my second time through the entire series, I've gone through and read favorite chapters more often, and I'm now just getting around to commenting.

I am indeed thoroughly enjoying the story. If I have a complaint, it is I think the sex between Bob and his women can be at times a little too cookie cutter. Although certainly not with the last three goddesses. I think those last three were very distinct and individualized. I thought it was outstanding and very erotic.

Although in your defense, it is possible that Bob is trying to give each of his women not only just what they need, but also nothing less than their sisters are receiving. And fair certainly is, as they say, fair.

I would like to thank you for the hours of entertainment I have received through your work. I thoroughly Enjoy the hard sex scenes, but I Love the story.

Your servant Sir,

pmpiper

taco1085taco1085about 6 years ago
wow

i like the changes you made to the sex scenes. it is not all the same and i enjoy how you paint the picture with your words... this is going to be a favorite read of mine. thanks for your hard work.

gemman1gemman1over 5 years ago
Houston Texas? Really?

Love the series with all the Nuances. However.... Houston? You know it was built on a Swamp right? The closest beach is 65 miles away in Galveston. But hey, it all works for a great story. Well done keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More like Genius

At the start of this segment ( chapters ) you mentioned it might bring out the haters . I can only see genius . So good . Such an entertaining read .

Oh and to the other guy . I think he said Dallas . Not Houston .

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

Great construction. Loving it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
553 Followers
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES