All Comments on 'Cheerleader's Mom: Fucking Her Ass'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Would really like it if daddy catches then fucks both Michelle and Allie. Some Father-mother-daughter incest would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too soon

Sad next chapter is the last. Hope you change your mind. A lot left here. Allie should have Michelle many cunts. We should have a flashback to Allie's first. And, with the reveal in this chapter, we find out Allie has herself submitted a few times. Would like to hear that. Was her first submission before or after her first domination? Sigh. Really hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Michelle's Mother?

As the title indicates what about Michelle's mother? She mentioned that her mother was somewhat domineering; how about Allie being able to seduce her hard shelled granny, turning her into another of her pets then sharing her with Jasmine, Kim, Cassandra, Cassandra's mother and a few of Allie and Cassandra's other pets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Transexual addition

You mention a Tgirl; that, AND the husband, would be terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

You never disappoint me with your stories and I love the pics also....great work!

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 8 years ago

Really excellent story, made even better by the top quality of the illustrations. Good work! I gave it a 5*

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Excuse me,hfernandez1983

I made the mistake of believing that the illustrations belong to another artist. You are a very good artist

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!

I knew not disappoint me this chapter I have waited anxiously for so long.

So well writen as always and containing great illustrations, which make it hotter. Very good work.

Now, to wait next chapter, which, unfortunately, it is the last one.

Althou this one has been amazingly wonderful, i hope the next one will not be so tender and the" lesbian lust" gives us more of hot hard domniation.

Waiting anxiously.

Thanks a lot, silkstokingslover, please keep writing for ever and don´t late to publish.

Excuse my english, I´m learning it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
your pretty rough on your mom.

some nice details in the art work. is it wrong to comment on thigh size, both girls are nicely illustrated. that was some double ended dildo is it possible to take that much, and is the goal to end up in a tribeing situation, so you can grind your clits?

Very hot and nasty.

Wait till your father gets home and puts you over his knee........

and i'm more than happy to fill that roll or void in both your lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Feet

I beg you to include a foot fetish scene next

Rahsaan1Rahsaan1almost 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Spectacular work the only thing I don't understand is why the mother didn't just accept her new purpose in life from the beginning which was being a cock sucking pussy pleasing anal whore. Other than that Spectacular work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great older woman younger woman story!

Very sexy story, beautifully done. Great illustrations, very hot!!! Would love to have this cheerleader fuck my ass with her strapon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mmmmm

I loved it! I would like to do that too... ;P

/Per

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
vibe

good story. very real with small vibe in ass and working to larger size. First time with very reluctant wife moved from finger to vibrating plug (she loves this). Recently discovered vibe anal beads; great for slow insertion, walk around tail, climax, and very slow extraction. Daddy fuck cunt with beads in place would be a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome Story

I want to read about the initiation of her Mommy

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
Really hot female sex !!!

Great photo/computer work. Would have loved to have been a voyeur there!!!

skiman031skiman031almost 8 years ago
you really rock

thanks for such great stories....wow

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Okay, you screwed up!!!

You can not just throw these 2 ideas out there and let them disappear into the vast void of great ideas not acted upon!!!!

"I had Kim's mom give me a quick lick to warm me up," Allie informed her mother, having just seduced Kim's mother yesterday (that being another story, for another time).

"Then a nasty thought popped into her head. What if Allie seduced her, too. Her mother, a pin-up model back in the day, was still beautiful. Michelle imagined her mother on her knees begging to eat Allie's pussy or getting fisted or getting spanked and before Michelle knew it her orgasm was about to erupt."

Bad author!!! Bad Author. Actually just kidding, but I would like to see a story around both these scenarios, but especially the Kim's mom story!

Ed

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Hot story, with 2 sexpot women!

i loved this very, very sexy story with stupendous photos. How about some more, maybe hetero next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Cheerleaders need to all have Michelle and Allie needs to be used by them all as well. The Orgy to end all Orgies!

The Orgy has mother as the center of attention to begin with, but Allie gets hot and while not paying attention is strapped to the bed and used by all the Cheerleaders and her Mother. Mother fucks her husband as Allie watchs then Allie ties her to the bed and fucks her Ass as each of her sluts takes a turn with her mother's Ass. Michelle has become a complete slut and starts bringing her friends home for Allie to turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story but....

Why are Michelle's nipples so brown? Why can't they be nice and pink like her daughter's

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what good pics

what program is used to make them ???

Kitist02Kitist02over 6 years ago
Nipple color

To Anonymous 10/08/2016:

An elderly obstetrician, many decades ago, told me that nipples tend to change from pink to brown when a woman gives birth.

I worked it into a storyline as a means of telling when a woman was lying about whether or not she had a child. The story was terrible and never sold, and that nipple scenario is about all I can recall of it. (My subconscious is not going to let go of this and now I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night with the whole darn thing running through my head. Yuck! Ah, well, maybe I'll be able to write it out and totally revise it for posting on Lit.)

J

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 5 years ago
fantastic

great pictures of daughter fucking mom's

ass and pussy. made my 7 inch cock so hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Your stories always keep me hard and wanting more.

MrBondsMrBondsabout 5 years ago
Love this story!

This tail just keeps getting better and hotter. I love all the crazy sex and the way Michelle is used and fucked silly. I do like when she resists. It would be even hotter if she protested more; was spanked, slapped, tied, punished then fucked back into submission more often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Love your story line. I agree with previous comments that I would like to read more BDSM Slave training hogtied, wrist and ankle cuff, etc. Also it would be great if the slut-slave had to wear a large butt plug!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Intensely erotic...well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More chapters!

I’d love to read more chapters...a relationship developing with jasmine, hubby sharing his slut wife, loading her out to men and couples, dad finding out about his daughter and turned on by it...the list goes on!

Joseph48Joseph48over 3 years ago

I would find it inane to call You a 'moron', , as I find You to be , thus far, the best Erotica Writer whose works I have read!

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

still great

each chapter keeps the high standard of writing you do so well.

In a lot of these genre of stories the writers go to the extreme for the punishment, even to cruelty and brutality, In yours its always carrot and stick. If the sub is bad they get their punishment but not to the extreme, if they are good they get the carrot (actually the cock or cunt). It is like raising and child or pet, teaching right or wrong.

very well written

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can only wonder if she enslaves her Father and how he feels with a dildo up his ass while he drilling his daughters ass.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

I need to get to the next chapter. No time to wait. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the awesome story. Really enjoyed the whole idea and would love to see more in the future

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

182. Although I find it difficult to imagine both women wearing the same thigh highs since their thighs are so different in size, it is sexy of the daughter giving them to mom. I’m glad you chose a couple of the loving scenes rather than more harsh ones. Why have Allie be.such a bitch? She can be domineering tomorrow.

Anonymous_rachaelAnonymous_rachael11 months ago

This was just so fucking hot.. what a bimbo slut Michelle iss ... Fuck got me wet like anything mommy slut

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

made me hard and want my own mistress

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50549 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...