All Comments on 'Condominium Ch. 01'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DadDavisDadDavisalmost 8 years ago
Another good one

I think I've read all of your stories. They make me seek the same or better quality in other writer's work. So far you are way ahead. Thanks

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 8 years ago
As someone intimated, nothing new here

Well written and enjoyable but, again. Not much different than the rest. I'll stick with it a bit more to see if something pops.

One problem I do have with these stories: there is not nearly enough angst from the formerly monogamous couples. A lifetime of conditioning, even if ready for it, takes a while to overcome. Reassurances, etc. Also, the newly broadsided husband's dick is never average, that is 5-1/2ish inches. Add an average husband with s suddenly free loving wife and an above average paramour, there's gonna be some problems.

Maybe a little explanation from the woman's side about how she went from monogamous to being easily able to cheat, or should I say fuck, another man. No guilt, no remorse.

kurtrellianskurtrelliansalmost 8 years ago

I really have enjoyed this one. Quite believable, and really got me going! I am glad the couples are not jealous and don't fall out. Who wants that?

BJwriterBJwriteralmost 8 years ago
Great story

I had thought about a sybian in ages. Used to watch a lady ride one on a website years ago. Not much fun to watch on a webcam. Maybe better in person.

I too thought the slide into group sex went a little to smoothly and quickly. I know you wanted to get into the sex scenes and so did I, but i felt a little cheated that there was not more "ANGST" (as another commenter noted) over the slide from a straight monogamous relationship into swapping partners and group sex. I'd think they would at least talk a bit about it beforehand. The women disappearing and then turning up nude in the bedroom was abrupt. The men shed there clothes much too readily, I thought, from what had gone before.

Still, I liked the story and look forward to reading the succeeding chapters. I have to limit myself, or I won't get any writing done.

Found your work through Creekman. He favorited you and so will I.

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesalmost 4 years ago
Experienced

After 24 years of marriage we dipped our toe in the Swinglifestyle them dove in the deep end. That was 20 years ago as of 7/1/2020. Then we got into swinglifestyle friendly nudist resorts. JJAIRES

DesertColtDesertColtalmost 2 years ago

This is my favorite story on this site. I have been reading and re-reading it every few months for several years now. The rest of the series is excellent as well but this first one, where they first cross that line and fuck and trade cum internally with their neighbors spouses right in front of each other with love and acceptance… God, it’s so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3356 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES