All Comments on 'A Friendly Blowjob'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story - from a BJ lover

Thanks for that, Matt! I love fuck stories and also BJ stories - although there aren't very many of the latter. In my mind there is very little I can think of that's hotter and sexier than watching a gorgeous doll take your cock into her mouth and suck and lick you to orgasm - then swallow the full load of cum that results and continuing to lick the sensitive head of your cock sending you into another world of ecstasy!!

I'm not in any way trying to downplay fucking as the ultimate sex experience - depositing a load of thick juicy warm cum into the babe's reproductive canal - but a superbly done blow job is an ecstasy of its own kind. The babe is really getting nothing out of sucking your cock and swallowing your load of cum, sometimes delivered with great force into the back of her throat while fucking gives her the chance to cum herself and even to ejaculate in some cases.

Truly spoken, I feel that in no way does a blow job, no matter how well performed take the place of a seriously performed fuck with accompanying creampie deposit to the babe's pussy - but what a fucking exciting way to WORK UP to the fuck itself! In other words - enjoy a blow job ON THE WAY TO a fuck for the ultimate sexual experience. Of course you will have to be both able and prepared to cum twice in a relatively short span of time, but most guys who are in the position to be fucking around in the first pace should be able to perform the duties.

In any case guys, keep your cock ready for sucking and fucking at the will of the chick you are doing it with and make it enjoyable for her too!!!! After all, you just might get to finish the job by licking and sucking her pussy into a wild state of ejaculation. There is no sweeter treat that female ejaculation squirts!!!!

floridaconnectionfloridaconnectionalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

This is a story that cab be believed, there is no exageration, nice job.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

sorry I can't give it a 10

neosamneosamalmost 8 years ago
Great

Great narration

I loved this playful bj

wish there was more drama. .like the gf comes in between

anyways you are master in story telling. .

thanks for sharing

Neo

harryj67harryj67almost 8 years ago
Great entertainment

This is a great story!!!

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@neosam, that's currently an idea for a sequel, so we'll see! Glad you enjoyed it.

@vastiesmith2, thanks! Lovely profile. Love your fetish.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 8 years ago
A Blowjob is NOT sex!

and we have a former president that says so, so it must be true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Would have been better

If he did something to her too.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

Short and simple. Efficient writing with little extraneous information. You told us everything we need to know about these characters through their dialog -- which is smart storytelling. Instead of telling us about them, you showed us. You also didn't tell us much about how these characters look, which allows the readers to fill in those gaps as we please. Nicely done.

The next logical step is to follow up with a second chapter. Introduce us to Rachel. Show us a little conflict between this love triangle that all leads to a choice that must be made. The all-too-obvious choice is that he ditches Rachel and goes with Lisa, so throw us a curveball.

Keep up the good work.

Sidewinder2k2Sidewinder2k2almost 8 years ago
Very Well Done!

One of the best I've read in a long time!

Remember the wakeup BJ that she likes to do for a potential sequel!

Keep up the great work!

yowseryowseralmost 8 years ago
Sweet suck

"Another bad idea came into my head."

Always the best ideas. Lovely descriptions, enchanting. A penis' best friend? An eager friendly mouth with intention. Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing writing!

The dialogue was trendy and realistic, the writing, prose and descriptions were beautifully crafted. Great story! Before I saw your name near the end of the story, I thought you actually were a female. But you wanted some honest critique on your writing so I'll tell you. I caught several mistakes while reading that my mind was able to understand however, I suggest you that make sure you proofread a couple of times for errors so you that can correct them before submitting. Good read though!

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, which mistakes, exactly? I didn't notice them earlier, so if you can quote, it would be a big help. I'd love to hear any thoughts you have, though. Thanks!

Dick88Dick88almost 8 years ago
Morning BJ

I second the idea of a morning BJ for the sequel. And for part 3 (or whatever) Lisa could crash Chris' date (maybe a fancy restaurant) and blow him under Rebecca's nose.

tbm624tbm624over 7 years ago
Simply Fantastic!

Really love the premise, had a similar experience so it made it personally even more exciting. Hope there's a Part 2 coming.

If I could impart any ideas on the future direction though: don't have it escalate to them fucking, to then him breaking up with Rebecca, and ultimately Chris and Lisa "falling in love". There's something extremely hot about a girl wanting to sexually service her guy friend, without any feelings involved in the most casual manner possible just because he “needs” to get off and she’s happy to help.

She should actively encourage the relationship even, be happy for him like any friend would. Blow him before a big date with Rebecca so he’s not too anxious. Have them all go out and all spend time together as a friend group with the girls really getting along, and then have Lisa help him cum while she talks about how much she really likes Rebecca. Maybe even suck Chris’ cock clean upon returning home one time because he and Rebecca were interrupted while having sex. Just a few quick ideas for hot scenarios.

PS Happy to help in any way!

Fly_paraFly_paraover 7 years ago
A Guy could be THAT lucky

Great story .

melinda4cdmelinda4cdover 7 years ago
Yes!

Just found and read your story, and yes, Yes, YES!! It confirms everything I love about giving a blow job. At first it was the sense of power, which quickly evaporates as the guys hands find your head. But the one line really sums it up: " All that wasted cum, unappreciated, untasted, unswallowed... ". Driving around the city, I used to look at all the apartment buildings, and wonder how many cocks were wasting loads of yummy cum; how many gallons unsavored .... how FULL i could feel!!

I love hearing a man groan and his hips buck and his hands hold me firmly in place .. to receive his gift to me.

animal99animal99over 7 years ago

This was really fun to read... and i hope for a sequel!

As far as the mistakes someone had mentioned, the only one that struck me was the line "inhaling my must" where you meant "musk". It was funny because it's one we've all made..... spelling checkers miss them and sometimes they cause them because they recognize your intented word and sometimes substitute their own choice of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it so much

my best guy friend and i have the exact same thing going on and it was so great to resd this while hes away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great write

one of the best stories i have read on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

Well balanced narrantion and dialog.

Well paced, not excruating detailed and not too short, not too long.

Would like to read more, maybe they become a couple etc.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dump

Dump the no sex girlfriend asap! Take his Best friend off the market, and keep her as happy as she will keep him. It's a no brainer. Hot story 4 stars.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 6 years ago
Very good

I was certain that this was written by a male as it is so much from the female viewpoint. And a wonderful job you did. I've got to look and see what else you have done. Oh, my wife feels the same way about blowjobs. I swear she has orgasms just sucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Good story. Wish i had a friend like her to take care of my needs. :o}

StopokochacStopokochacover 5 years ago
Nice job

Damn. It's not easy for a guy to write from a girl's perspective. Nice job. That was hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice. Really nice.

I'd have like it if there were more boob involvement than just a flash in the beginning.

Further stories would be avidly read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ditto the "more boob involvement"

Went to the blowjob too fast. It was too obvious it was going to happen, and the trip getting there -- after he came in his pants -- could have been much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bigger and more boobs next time.

Nice story anyway. What a Girl. I like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I wish I could meet someone like her!

catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago

Something tells me that the two of them becum regulars at the Salsa dance class. Ummmm dirty dancing......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Liked it. Could've been a little longer. Please write another chapter? Want to know if Rebecca finds out. Maybe she catches them in the act

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good. Writer has a way with words. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was awesome! I'm female and loved it. Would enjoy a sequel!

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 2 years ago

Desperately needs a sequel or a series. So many possibilities...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastically written. I struggle a bit with giving blowjobs (strong gag reflex) but reading this makes me want to go practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot and caring - maybe someday I’ll get one? One can only hope.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

That what friends are for...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is what a guy hopes a girl feels, or, rather, hopes HIS girl feels for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was great, and also made me chuckle...'just like a neck rub, only lower down and with my mouth' :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story! I had a female friend similar to that but nothing ever became of it. We would always verbally flirt around about sex and what we would do to each other, but instead I would always have to masterbate about what we had talked about earlier. She would always tease me and also say that she had to get her vibrator out and get herself off also. Great memories Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Nice buildup to point where sex action begins.

Then it moves to quickly. And not nearly enough details.

And dialog during sex would be good. This is what the girl in the movie did; do you like it? Should I do it faster? Slower? Would you like me to play with your balls? Like this? Are you getting ready to cum? Do you want to cum now or should I slow down so it lasts longer?

And nothing with her other body parts. She's wearing her lucky bra, but no baring of boobs. No description of what they're like. Or her nipples. She doesn't tease him with them. She doesn't instigate some titty fucking.

And her pussy? Nothing? Why?

And you wrote "She pulled him deeper into his mouth..." You meant HER mouth.

Four stars.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful and fun story. Thanks for sharing this one.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish I was her friend. LOL

Reader1225Reader1225almost 2 years ago

Loved it. It surprises me how many men like to read (from the comments), I thought they were more visual beings, ha. F, 40.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can I have her number?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT CAN A GUY SAY WHEN HIS BEST FRIEND GIVES HIM A BLOW JOB.?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. It was fun and playful. You show us what we need to know instead of outright telling us. I agree with what someone else said - it's great you didn't tell us what the characters look like, allowing us to complete the picture ourselves. As a woman, it's great to read from a woman's perspective that's not complete trash. It was actually believable, so congrats on that. I look forward to checking out your other stories.

One thing that detracted from the storytelling was seeing the overused "every last drop." That and everyone's eyeballs rolling to the back of their heads during sex are two of the worst tropes in porn and erotica.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Damn, I sure could use a friend like Lisa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fun fantasy game. Gosh! Would I like to have a friend like that!

He’s damned fool if he doesn’t marry her.

Bill S.

Mustang871Mustang87112 months ago

Enjoyed this story immensely. It is great to have such intriguing comments from a professional cock sucker with amazing story telling capabilities.

Tell us more of your adventures

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There is something extremely arousing to fuck a friend. Many years ago, a female friend once fondled my nuts and whispered, "cum in my ass buddy". This was after we had watched an hour of porn.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler9 months ago

Sexy and sweet. 🥂

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dude9 months ago

Enjoyable read and written to be believable had a friend like Lisa who we would help each other out with some oral or mutual masturbation taking care of the release for each other.

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvania7 months ago

Great story. Leaking precum thinking about a friend having my cock in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good read with good piece

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lovely premise.

Could have used some long, slow, teasing/edging of his cock and balls with her hands and her mouth before she tried to make him cum. Get him begging for her to continue. Ask him if he was enjoying the way she was sucking his cock.

Nothing with any parts of her body? Breasts? Pussy? Ass?

Nevertheless, five stars.

Dklover56Dklover56about 1 month ago

Great story well written and left me wanting more. Please a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous