All Comments on 'My Girlfriend Discovers BBC Ch. 03'

by LovingDeviant

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story pace

I've enjoyed all three chapters thus far, and hope they continue.

To me, the pace of the story is perfect, as well as the "dialog."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Make it happen!

The suspense and build up have been great, but please let them do the deed in Chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ah

That was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i wonder what's next

I'm usually not a big fan of cuckold stories, and generally try to avoid opening stories with "wife" or "cuck" in the title or brief synopsis following it. This story's an obvious exception. The pacing and the characters are great. It makes me wonder if the GF will become a "black-only" cock addicted slut, or if she'll continue with the narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really liked it

I really enjoyed your story. All three parts. (seems a long time since I read pt 1) After reading about him tasting her kiss I'm hoping you have her ask him to taste Terrence in her pussy. But your the author and I'll be looking for a part 4 whatever you put in the story. Thank you for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wonderful story

Please please more

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 8 years ago
off to a great start

Please, for the love of God don't make me wait so long for the next chapter! Love how you are able to express how both of them are so mentally and physically turned on by her verbal degradation. The humiliation turns him on and seeing this turns her on even more and gives her the encouragement she needs to push things further. It's a very erotic and exciting cycle that keeps repeating in a fabulous way.

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 8 years ago
Out-motherfucking-standing

Please, for the love of God don't make me wait so long for the next chapter! Love how you are able to express how both of them are so mentally and physically turned on by her verbal degradation. The humiliation turns him on and seeing this turns her on even more and gives her the encouragement she needs to push things further. It's a very erotic and exciting cycle that keeps repeating in a fabulous way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hell Fucking Yes!

Thank you so much for carrying on this story, it was definitely well worth the wait! We're looking forward to chapter four very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this story sucked

This story sucked and you must be totally pathetic, if I caught my woman even thinking about being with a colored guy, ( she never would) I would smack the sh*t out of her, with the bs BLM and all the unreported black on white crime unreported by the media, white females being raped by blacks. You are pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Holy shit this fucking story is AMAZING I seriously need more. Great job.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 8 years ago
So hot and getting hotter

This is one super hot story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Please make a 4th chapter I am eagerly awaiting it!

jsm1993_010jsm1993_010almost 8 years ago
Thank you for writing this

Parts 1 and 2 were so hot I reread them loads of times. But I never thought you'd come back for part 3. Anything more you write would be great. Would love for Brittany to go fuck Terrance in his room and lock the door and not let the boyfriend watch. Then maybe she totally humiliates him makes him buy lingerie for Terrance and makes him watch and clean up. So many ways you can go with this can't wait for more.

1954hall1954hallalmost 8 years ago
Girlfriend

She sounds like a perfect girlfriend. Smart and observant and she loves blackdick. Hot looking and is the kind of girl that will bring a black guy home and tell her boyfriend she'll let him watch if he behaves himself.

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
Ready for more

What a tease ready for the next chapter! 😛

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

Great new chapter, thank you so much for coming back to finish the story. Can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

Please write the next chapter soon. I wanna cum while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckgeek

I have a BBC cuckolding fantasy for sometime now its become an obsession it only happens when i get realy high on some good ole cum fuck me speed ill spend hours jacking off and watching ir porn in every scene i imagine my golirlfriend Renee doing what the girls on the screen are doing it realy turns me on thinking of her taking BBC i know she could handle it like a pro shes got a very talented and hungry pussy as ive fisted her before and have double vagina penetrated her with dildos ive asked her about black men but she acted uninterested but at sametime she admited to wanting to try some bigger sized cocks secretly she is a size queen i personly think she is a BBC slut in the making and just dosent know it yet how do i get her to try it out for me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

good story, annony is just an old ugly fat fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More?

Do you plan on continuing this series? Definitely hope you do

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

hopefully we get part 4 soon and 5 lol...he needs to pound that white pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

This should become the last time he gets to fuck her she'll be black cock only after she gets it for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

soooo fucking hot! please continue the series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

PLEASE DO MORE!

johnka420johnka420almost 7 years ago
Best series in Literotica

Would love to see how the story ends. Your writing is so hot I've read you stories repeatedly. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
one of my favorite stories

really hoping you come back soon for ch. 4!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When will the story continue?

This is a fantastic story, when can we expect part 4?

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
African Phallus

African Phallus is the only thing that can really satisfy a woman's craving and yearning for motherhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please keep going!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NIGGERTALITY

FINISH IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too short and too silly

He has a 7" dick he is way above average and Terrance is a miracle find. Of course he has hit bottom with a 7" dick a woman pussy is not endless. Terrance can't get anymore dick in her then he can. Just have Terrance fuck him already

MariscuckMariscuckabout 6 years ago
So hot!

Cannot wait for Part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great job!!

I really enjoyed the first three chapters. I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for more of this story keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

She’s not going to forget what she saw. She knows boyfriends a cuck that will love/hate her taking big blackcock. He’s scared that she’ll leave once she gets a taste but he opened the door and it can’t be closed now. His friend is nice but the next black guy might not be. She’ll be easy for him once he recognizes her. Boyfriend might as well stand back but he’ll end up sucking blackdick in front of his girlfriend if he causes issues. Just close your eyes and lick you’ll learn to enjoy cleaning heras she talks nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FINISH IT!!!

Finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

One of the best stories out there in my opinion, hopefully we will get part 4 someday.

FilthGreigFilthGreigalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I know it took you 3 years for part 3 but when is part 4?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best Cuck stories ever, I really hope the boyfriend eats Terrance cum from his girls pussy and from the source, I am not gay, yet this story has made me absolutely consider the boyfriend turning right in front of his girl, sensational story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She’s addicted already, to how nasty it makes her feel to suck it and admit she wants to be used by huge blackcocks. She’ll cum so hard when she says she loves blackdick as her white boyfriend watches. Watching him eating the cum out of her stretched out pussy as she tells him that blacks own her pussy and his small white dick is useless.

Bradjon13Bradjon13over 1 year ago

Loved it can hardly wait for next part where he finally does her

Shrek317Shrek317over 1 year ago

Great so far but here is how i feel the next chapter (4) should contain:

The next day when she came home from work I was at the store picking up some food items and Terrence was home. I came home to a lot of commotion going on in Terrence’s room. The door was ajar and I went to peek in.. There was Brittany on her back, her long legs splayed wide and Terrence was pounding her pussy, his balls slapping her ass hole.. Then I noticed he completely had his cock buried in her pussy on each thrust! She had her arms wrapped around his neck and they were kissing wildly! I was hard as a rock and on the verge of cumming! She noticed me and smiled. I lost it in my pants.

So get writing my friend!

MiniwandMiniwand6 months ago

Pity the story is dead

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

This chapter was amazing

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

check it, this chapter was only ok. a bit disappointing because it got a bit too cucky and sph. chapter 2 was the amazing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

This is what white husbands need to get hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous