All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 08'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

So glad to see another chapter of this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
<3

Love love love this!!!! Can Catherine be immortal some how???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awwwww yeah!!

Dragon council!!! Where's my boy roane?!? Who else non dragon is this council? Grindel is grade a primo arrogant!!. Where did Catherine's dad go? Is he in the invading force to attack the dragons!? Awwwww yeah!! 5 stars,as always!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is one of my favorite series

I really love what you're doing with this story. I really enjoy it. I can't wait for the rest of the story. Hopefully we get to see them have hybrid kids. Half human/dragon. It would also be nice to see Aden get all his gold back. And lastly, I would love to see Catherine become immortal so she can live forever with Adeon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Grindel

Thanks for opening up their world. Grindel seems like an interesting character. Perhaps you can turn your dragons into a Gene Sholwater-like series. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm in love!

I came across your story and I'm so I love with the characters! You write like an artist! Painting a picture that's so vivid that I think I'm watching a movie!!! I'm addicted, so please post a new chapter soon!!! I spent all night reading and I'm dying for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hope I am right

I think our little Catherine is pregnant and I hope it comes out in the council!

ginnasworldginnasworldalmost 8 years ago
I love it!

I am in love with your story here

and i cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
EBook? More like.. BOOK BOOK!

Seriously, if you edited this a bit more and you had the time and money you could definitely make this into an actual physical book that I would gobble up in seconds. Your writing is better than most writers today, especially for erotic romance novels. Plus, it's high fantasy! Even better!

Either way, ebook or any other kind, I will buy it! Hell I'd even make the cover for you (I'm an illustrator/graphic designer).

I'm sorry if I'm overenthusiastic. I just love it so much. Thank you for giving us this story.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Hmmm, the new guy sounds positively grrrr. 3-way? Joking. Maybe? The picture you described when they entered the den, gave me a fuzzy, warm feeling. Like being high, but without the vertigo. Oh, and I wonder how much Daddy had to do with the bunch that showed up after he had left. Shot for story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Your writing has improved with each chapter and the dialogue in this one was top notch. Sparkling with humor and wit from all of the characters. Loved the scenes with her father and Eugene. The style in the dragons speech, Adeon and now Grindle is fabulous. So serpentine and lovely. Really brilliantly done. You have a talent you should continue to develop. Love this.

~K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PAGE TWO

"she cringed as he hurtled the sill and vanished."

This means that he threw the window sill with all of his might.

"Hurdled" is the word you were looking for. :-)

Please forgive me--I can't help that sort of thing. This story is actually very fantastic, and you should be proud of yourself.

LitstoriesloverLitstorieslover7 months ago

much appreciated for this wonderful imaginary world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
431 Followers
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Treasure Ch. 07 Previous Part
Treasure Series Info

SIMILAR Stories