All Comments on 'Redhead Pressed Against a Window'

by reddelicious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
prodoverprodoverabout 20 years ago
REDHEAD

LOVE STORIES OF EXPOSURE MIXED WITH SEX AND EXTRA VIEWERS AND YOURS IS SO EROTIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
AWESOME STORY!

That story was SO hot! That is something I would like to try someday if and when I get the chance.

berdonberdonabout 20 years ago
Great!

I enjoyed it a lot. Great use of words to convey the emotions felt by each of the characters.

I most enjoyed the bedazzling and mysterious figure outside, I would love it if you wrote an encore that now centered around him after experiencing that. That would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thank you.

It is so nice to find someone writing about the female redhead who knows the female redhead's body accurately. One thing I dearly love about redheaded women - make that two - is the fact that they usually have very pale areolas. Your description of that aspect was wonderful. I also enjoyed being reminded of the wonderful pale skin and red kitty. :)

Very well written little piece. I didn't give it 5 stars simply because it's not quite my thing to have people watch... and I would have liked to see the sex scene be drawn out a bit more. It was a wonderful read nonetheless.

Long live redheads!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 19 years ago
Very Hot sexy story!

This is an excellent sensuous story! It certainly excited me!

NomanNomanover 16 years ago
This should be interesting...

This is the first of your stories I've read, and I have to say I'm impressed...I'll let you know what I think of the rest, but you're off to a sexy start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay!!!!

Perfection!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous