All Comments on 'A College Girl's Conversion Ch. 02'

by EricasDreams

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Both stories are well written and exciting....hope there is more of the same and some added wrinkles......how about the girls recruiting a couple of beautiful freshman girls for the enjoyment of themselves and Kalu...looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Made Me Melt!

I read Ch 1 of this when it first came out and thought it the hottest story I had ever read here. So I was very excited to see Ch 2 pop up! I tempered my expectations since I thought it would be hard to match Ch 1. All I can say is you have done a phenomenal job! Really, beautifully hot and sensual. It had the same tone and atmosphere of Ch 1, but with new dynamic. I loved the build-up with Sara and Emmi's friendship and girl talk. And the way you switched their positions dancing was a master stroke! From there I just melted and was swept away to the very end! The ending was so subtly intense. Congratulations on a spectacular sequel!

mikenightmikenightalmost 8 years ago
One of the best

Erica does it again. Her prose and erotism are second to none. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ericawetdreams...

God more please!!!!

WolfieWolfiealmost 8 years ago
Smokin'

The breeding plot line has me ready to blow. One suggestion: learn when to use the word "complementary" vs. "complimentary."

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

My gosh, you're right! I will correct it ASAP. Thanks.

-E

octabrainoctabrainalmost 8 years ago

When I read it in the first time, it caused an emotional overload to me. Now I'm sure you're a professional writer of romance novels in disguise. I've read many excellent stories here, but your fictitious characters live in my mind. Please, more!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Excellent representation of friends sharing

I love sharing a black lover with girlfriends. xoxoxo Annette

khele2k2khele2k2over 7 years ago
Keep it up!

Keep it up Erica! Your writing is excellent and your interracial is so refreshing compared to so many of the stories of black guys treating women horribly on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

OMG! Hot! I love your stories! I got so wet reading and could barely breathe. Very few writers here can tell such an erotic tale while keeping it believable. Sara and Emmi are adorably realistic! I can hear their voices and their personalities shine through. The thought of such pretty "good girls" falling under the powerful black man's spell so as to desire impregnation is extremely arousing.

AgedfortasteAgedfortasteover 7 years ago
Holy shit

OMG. That was so fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i love this story

more please! your stories are so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

what a truly amazing story. Great composition, grammar, imagination and good flow to the story

txslmmrtxslmmrover 7 years ago
WOW what a hot story

And to think they only have 2 mote years of college together. Surely Erica there is more story to add to this? I enjoyed the writing, the insights of Sara.

Thanks for a great story.

ArielRacineArielRacineabout 7 years ago
Chapter 3 Please

Beautifully written... waiting patiently for the next chapter.

Darla7000Darla7000almost 7 years ago
OMG !!!

All my deepest fantasies are rolled into one - Kal, and all of us in his harem, sharing him and each other ! - Whew !!!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

This story just keeps getting better. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

BlackDynamite12PlusBlackDynamite12Plusover 6 years ago
A Black Man Who Loves This Story

Great story Erica. You truly captured the sexual strength of the black man. I really like the fact that your depiction of the black character is not thuggish, ignorant, unintelligent, or insensitive. Be cool if both girls became pregnant during their weekend of passion. They discover Kal is the son of a wealthy powerful African ruler, he takes them both back to his country and marries them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF?

Damn this is hot! So was the first one. Sometimes hard to explain the difference between a dirty story and and erotic one. If anybody wants to know they need to read your stories! Nothing dirty at all, just super, super hot and sexy. Erotic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Know a true woman's place

Every time I read these it makes me cum so hard and makes me so wet. This is where white women belong, under a strong black cock. It's like you've read my wants, desires, dreams, and fantasies and I can't wait until there is a new one to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unreal!

Please make my pussy come again. Please! So intense, so beautiful, so erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great stuff

I just read both chapters and im not usualy into the racial supiriority stuff but the impregnation aspect of it got me going and it was incredibly well writen i would love to read more

CuriousErinCuriousErinover 4 years ago
So Incredible

This is a beautiful and supremely erotic story! I could feel what Emmi felt. It reminded me of my first time with a black guy. It was SOOO intense and magical. I could barely breath or speak, I was intoxicated but the mere sight of his hands on my body. And when it finally came time for me to penetrated and filled by him it was overwhelming! I totally melted. I can never have the first time again, but maybe I could lead a girl through that portal, like Sara did? Be there to encourage a beautiful girl as she is taken for the first time by a dominant Black Man? The very thought turns me on so much!

Starrman14Starrman14almost 4 years ago
College Room Mates share black boyfriend

Hi, commend on your first story about my wife have her first black sex in college. It was due to her room mate who had a black boyfriend and use to spend one weekend night in their room, finally her room mate convinced her to try black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A bit racist but hot

This reads like "King Kong" and the narrator is Fay Wray on ecstasy. It's over the top with all the Mandingo fever dreams, but still hot and very artfully written.

LBCNLLBCNLover 3 years ago
Simply Amazing

I so enjoyed immersing myself in this amazing story. So wonderfully worded, so sensual and sexy. Loved it!!!

Please write more! You have talent!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
I remember how Wonderful

I remember with some the Mens I was with how wonderful it was and I knew they was making me pregnant. I wasnt on birth control but never stopped some my lovers from cumming in my pussy. They Blessed me with my beautiful kids. I'd spread for Kal any day.

Derek_KaneDerek_Kaneabout 3 years ago

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

scholarguyscholarguyover 2 years ago

love the submission

tarkabukktarkabukkabout 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed this story, what a great job, beginning to end.

Thank you for submitting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Storytelling/writing is awesome even though I don’t like the IR genre. I can’t believe some people trying to be grammar police on Lit😀. Is this based on a true story, lucky Kalu….

I didn’t realise white girls are so thirsty for black guys😟

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

You don’t like the IR genre, yet you have read four of my IR stories and seem to like them! What could anybody not like about beautiful women submitting to Black Men?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sarah's emotional ride while watching her lover with her bestie was my favourite part.

poorceylonpoorceylon9 months ago

I absolutely loved this one. A sequel would be amazing.

I have a fascination with men who are very sexually successful and can have multiple women at once, so this pushed all my buttons. There is something incredibly hot about a girl who normally would only be in a monogamous relationship being so smitten with one guy that's she'd voluntarily be part of a 'harem' and not mind.

The line at the end of the first part just about made me lose it. When Sara says; "f he doesn't want me exclusively? Well... I still couldn't say 'No'. He can have me unconditionally."

And this chapter, where inevitably Kal fucks Emmi and Sara together, was so beautifully written and drawn out. I love that they kissed and sucked his cock together. I love that he fucked them both in doggy and came in them both. I love that they went to sleep with their heads rested on his big pectorals (can you *imagine*? amazing). And I love the strong possibility that they're both pregnant.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19559 months ago

I just read both chapters of this series. I'm an older white male who absolutely adores the IR genre, especially white wives cuckolding their husbands and being bred by huge black bulls. I've been turned on immensely by this genre for a lot of years. The best part was Kal making love to both girls, very close friends, and then Sara began enjoying Emmi sexually too, then eventually Emmi enjoying Lesbian sex with Sara. Lesbian sex is another fetish of mine. I'm especially turned on by the end when Sara has decided it would be great if they both could get bred by him the same night, and is going to stop her birth control pills. For me, nothing is more erotic than that. I would enjoy immensely a chapter 3, which includes them both getting pregnant the same night!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous