All Comments on 'Legally Analyzed'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Deadly JokerDeadly Jokerabout 20 years ago
Exciting

Great story. A good balance of anticipation and action. I was half-thinking he'd arranged the elevator to 'malfunction' on purpose ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What a great seduction tale!

Green Gem you really are an erotic storytelling gem! Your descriptions are so evocative and your characters come alive on the page! (so to speak) This is the first one of your stories I've read but it won't be the last.

Keep up the fine work and maybe follow this up with a tale of Lara getting tied to the boom of Ross's boat and sodomized at sea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A hot piece of ass

Hot story with just enough tease and tension leading up to a great ass fuck.

Nemasis EnforcerNemasis Enforcerabout 20 years ago
Too Good!

God Green_Gem you are simply the best writer here at Lit, This is probably the best story you've written and I hope everyone gives it the vote it deserves, this is why I nominated you for writer of the year last year stories like this!.

kig112042kig112042about 20 years ago
WOW

One of the few stories I have read with a great begining. Must congratulate you for the whole "story" to help set the mood and the feeling for the raw sex, at the end. Hope to read MANY follow up stories from this grouping in the near future.

DeeAnneDeeAnneabout 20 years ago
Absolutely HOT !!!

I applaud your tremendous talent. You brought your story to life with such vivid imagery and character development that this story was a sheer joy to read. Keep up the great work.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
My Favorite writer! Green Gem always delivers!

Once again Green Gem has written a beleivable story filled with passion, chemistry, and raw animal sex! She always excites me to the fullest! Green Gem is wonderful!

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseabout 20 years ago
Intensely erotic

Gem is simply one of the best writers around when it somes to intense, sustained, graphic sexual heat. Plus, her characters have a depth and nuance and wicked edge that makes them come alive and gives the sex a vivid reality and wonderfully satisfying quality. This is just a first-rate story!

swtwcumsswtwcumsabout 20 years ago
Great story!

Extremely hot, and well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

One problem - most elevators have emergency power that would allow them to continue. Only the very oldest do not i.e. the ones that are grandfathered under the municipal code.

But, who cares?! This is a fun, hot story. Thanks for writing.

randduderanddudeabout 20 years ago
Classic Green Gem Heat

Green Gem does it again. Easily the best author on Lit, she developes the characters and builds the sexual tension in a most arousing way. Her sexual descriptions are masterful...marvelous and sooo hot!

crystal_clear1000crystal_clear1000almost 20 years ago
Got me horny...

Wonderful! The feelings your characters felt in this story were so close to reality I felt like I was one of them. I've never read your work before, but I'm sure I'll go in search of it now. I especially liked your descriptions of the head pushing through her virgin ass and her knowing the first bit of pain would enevitably happen, and the tying of her hands and her happy submission without the whole thing of dominance going too far. Wow! Thanks again for such a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice Nice Tension

Very much enjoyed the control and ass fuck! Nice job building the tension and painting the picture of the characters in the story...Keep up the great work! Look forward to a sequel.

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
Woof!

What a nice piece of work.

Very good job of building up the personality of the protagonist. Watching her desires overwhelm her was fun.

And the setting was unexpected and most interesting.

lillibetlillibetover 18 years ago
Great story

Awesome story, thoroughly enjoyed it. Like seeing a heroine who is pretty much the main guys equal and not some dopey bird. One point though, you can't tighten the loop on a bowline once it's tied. Apart from that, the story's great. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best I have ever read -- in or out of Literotica. Excellent writing.

sbstl7sbstl7almost 18 years ago
WOW!!

EXCELLENT WRITING! YOU DEFINITELY MADE IT TO MY FAVORITES LIST WITH THIS 1!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing

utterly amazing.....you make me want to get my ass fucked...wow wow wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You Rock!!

God, if only all men were like that! Absolutely wonderful writing and the tension....well! Keep up the the great writing, I'm heading for your title list for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Enjoyed my first...

Green Gem story. I hope to read many and enjoy many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yes i'm so horny.....

Yes, this really make me horny there ! Somebody help me. horny3@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

it was great gentile seduction. Easing in your anus for the great seductive round ass for a great good fuck!.

I enjoyed this very much.

thanks and regards

Harry

hsg_36@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow!!

Made me cum like no other... I wish my boyfriend would treat me like that!! Best orgasm I've had for a while, I'll be reading more!

daringlady007daringlady007about 15 years ago
Does Ross have any like-minded friends?!

This is such an excellent story/fantasy! Pushed ALL of my buttons and left me hungry for more! Green_Gem, you are CERTAINLY on my Fave list! Keep us cummin'!;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot, raw, great writing and just a little different

Thanks for sharing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent anal story.

"It was so different than having her pussy fucked. Somehow it felt much deeper, more intimate." Exactly right. A woman feels more penetrated that way. She can feel every detail of his cock, including the head.

Rose_by_NE_NameRose_by_NE_Nameover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I really liked that story it had great detail in it. I can't wait to write my own story about my own personal anal stories. I like the ocean aspects of yours, something about the water an salt air does it for me!

julesbabejulesbabeabout 9 years ago
Fab

Great story, really well written - oh how I wish I could be Lara!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please...

Loved it x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What has become of green_gem? Where is she now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous