All Comments on 'A Fucking Investment Ch. 16'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ishtatishtatalmost 8 years ago
Blowing a Gale.

I just completed this marathon from chapter1 - only a week or two after doing the same with the entire milf list! This story in some ways is tighter than the milf list series which occasionally goes off at tangents - but perhaps that is one of its attractions.

Anyway, back to AFI. Gale/Livingstone is an interesting 'hero,' vindictive, manipulative, a serial blackmailer and rapist whose prime motivation is power to use women as he will. (You could have put all this series in Non Consent) His only redeeming feature is that he is not violent to the women. Even the noxious Crowley was shown in the last chapter to have some boundaries he is not willing to cross. None the less Gale is convincing in a very well told 'almost epic.'

Some themes, collars, subjection of the women, the vast casts, are common to both of your epics. The major difference with AFI is the lack of humour evident in the Milf series (particularly between Sonny and his friends. Gale lacks that and in some ways it makes him a more sinister and believable character.

It will be interesting to see where you take the storyline, 20 women is a hell of a lot to get through without being repetitive - even remembering who's who is an issue!

It might be tempting to seemingly soften Gale's character a little - maybe to get the women onside, but fundamentally your hero is definitely an anti hero so don't stray too far from that. At some point the sister is going to have to pay her dues, perhaps she will seek to take control of the family money. Gale will see through it, but will fuck her anyway - because that's him.

Well written story definitely worth following.

CBellsCBellsalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Love your work! This is a fantastic series! I can't wait to read each new installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Did Good

You did good my friend .... I thought he was older .... More like 36 .... But what the heck. Young boy to me is 29 .... I'm 67 So there you go people love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just awesome

A 2 week marathon read, all of the stories. Loved them. I'm bout empty. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

please add the new installment quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

What a great series!! Loved it. Please, please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good series.

A good series with a little bit over something for everyone. How many chapters are you planning this story to continue through?

Dutch9290Dutch9290over 7 years ago
Almost made me late to work... 6 times !!

True... Unable to resist reading the next page while I got ready for work. Watching time slipping away... DUH.. Barely made it to work on time... Thanks a lot! No, Really, thanks!

Dutch9290Dutch9290over 7 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I know it's your fantasy... Thanks for sharing! Gonna need more.... I'm waiting...

arnhemarnhemover 7 years ago
Awesome

Man what a great series, I have so many thoughts on how you could go forward,. but it's yours and you've done a superb job. I cannot wait for your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved all of your writting

Awesome series, egerlly waiting for next part

devsignh1devsignh1about 7 years ago
please continue story

Really good story,

brilliantly mixed story & sex, just awesome.

waiting for your update

WiserbyageWiserbyagealmost 7 years ago
RIVETING!!!

Two comments; more anal by all participants and, if you can clean cum from a cunt, you can clean cum from an asshole. Make the sex more erotic.

69ScoobyDoo69ScoobyDooover 6 years ago
Love it

Please continue this story. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I don't like long stories as they usually run out of ideas and get boring quite quickly.

You are the first contributer to keep me guessing whats going to happen next.

Keep up the good work and try and get back to writing some new chapters asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Continue

This has been an excellent series, please continue it. Have you dropped or lost interest in this series? You have added several other submissions since this last chapter. Hopefully you'll bring it to conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous