All Comments on 'Shemale Intern'

by Lara_Longstaff

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 8 years ago
Very hot

The flirting was well written, great build up and the sex was hot. I feel like it was a bit rushed, and I would have liked to see them dating rather than have a time jump. Other than that though, I really liked it. Hoping to see more maybe.

godofnadagodofnadaalmost 8 years ago
Amazing.

Tender and sweet. What a great build up to a super hot ending. Thank you so much for this story. You're the best!

FishnetsbytheseaFishnetsbytheseaalmost 8 years ago
Sweet and Hot

Thank you for the story. I very much liked the build up and the eventual exploration of each other.

skywriter62skywriter62almost 8 years ago
5 stars as always!

I can always count on any story with the Lara Longstaff name being awesome! I have seen your work on Smashwords so if folks want to support this writer's skills that we have all enjoyed here thanks to her generosity and the folks at Literotica, please do! I plan on doing that myself afterI tend to give money to those silly things like water and electricity.. Whiskey had it right, this one felt a bit rushed but most readers who never post anything here may not be aware that 3 pages on this site often means anywhere between 8 and 10 pages in word. Great work! Thanks again to you and Whisky for sharing your talents!

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 8 years ago
Hotter than the sun

Fuck this is one hot story - absolutely incredible.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

another chapter this is a real nice story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I hope you'll turn this into multiple chapters, what great characters. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Envious

The story of my dreams. I've had my experiences with transgendered gals but nothing like the eroticism and emotional involvement like this. Great story. Wish I was Rob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

Please add to this already great story!

CherieMCherieMalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

Desparately envy her. Anonymous that dreams of being Rob, drop me a line by email if you wish. Love to chat to a man like you. Xxxx

Cherie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding

Certainly one of the best stories on here. Thanks for your hard work and creative mind. Cheers.

MandylionMandylionalmost 8 years ago
Series

Amazing. the kind of story that deserves a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Fantastic story! I don't normally read this type of stuff but by the end of it I found myself desperate to be Rob and please his friend yet again. Excellent work.

xxjannxxjannalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

A totally believable story, something that's not often possible in this grey zone of writing and lifestyles. I liked the caution of Maddie and the open mind in Rob to explore and not judge. That's how it should be.

Not to push but I think there's at least two more installments possible with this couple. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Found my jealous of Rob! Would love to read a sequel...

BobluvsBobluvsalmost 8 years ago
fantastic

Lara once again a fantastic story. could it have been a little longer yes but it was still fantastic. You have this way of drawing us into the tender side of the story with the subtle little hints of romance and passionate. By the end of the story we all want to be Rob and experiencing his desire to please her in ways that even he didn't know that he could. We need more writers like this and of course more ladies like the intern to make our dreams come true. I do hope that you plan on writing another chapter to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yo, I liked how believable your work is, and how you show your characters rising above the bigoted shit we deal with on a daily basis... which is why it pains me to understand why you still use terms like 'shemale'... its not only unrealistic, as you'd be hard-pressed to find any trans women who self identify as shemale, but it can be hurtful and dehumanizing when its used as a slur in our everyday lives to paint us as some sort of sex object or pervert

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amazing!

Amazing story. Very erotic! Please write a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical lawyer, you can tell he's lying as his lips are moving

'It was there that Rob, back in town from litigating a case on the East Coast, ran into the new intern for the first time... "I'm Robert Crane. I'd have met you already, but I'm just back in town from LA," he explained.'

She should be rightly sceptical of this one. It's no wonder that the only people we trust less than lawyers are politicians... and half of them are lawyers anyway. :)

That said, Madison looks to be a sympathetic character with a good head on her shoulders. I'd be curious where this goes once she gets her degree and enters private practice. And yes, the use of "shemale" in the title here, on Smashwords and on Amazon is unfortunate; she's a person, not a caricature from some pornographic freak show. The story reflects that well, to the point where the title detracts from it.

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 7 years ago
Extremely Hot

I really liked this story, the interaction between Rob and Maddy seemed unique when compared to several others in this genre I've previously enjoyed. Thanks for creating and sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

WOW that was one hot, awesome, story. Thanks for sharing !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

fantastic story, more please! Just wish I could find a Maddy to play with,

ShyTammyShyTammyover 7 years ago
I love your writing

I really enjoy the way you write your stories. I was worried that the big cock stuff would turn me off as I do tend to de-emphasize mine most times and it isn't very big. The way you write is super fun and I love your characters and their interactions. Very sexy. Thank you

jezchazaniajezchazaniaabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Hot and very sexy, thank you ;)

wolf9696wolf9696about 7 years ago
5/5

H.O.T ..nuff said

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLovealmost 7 years ago
MARVELOUS

An absolutely great story. Well written and so very hot. I kinda agree with the comments about using the term shemale, but I'll live with that. Keep up your sensational work! kisses.....Amie

woodseaveswoodseavesover 6 years ago
very nicely written

A very well written and hot story of love, sex and self discovery. You did a good job in writing it so well from the man's perspective, dealing with all the preconceptions, doubts, fears.

roveroneroveroneover 6 years ago
Long time Lit reader, your story first I've ever read of this genre-really liked it...!

Very likable characters, sweet, very hot, fun she's got him beat in goods dept.......

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story well written.Makes me the I would have done the same if I was in Robs position.Really enjoyed it.

CaptainJayNeptuneCaptainJayNeptuneover 5 years ago
Another great one lara!

I love this story. Between the flirting and build-up to the actual sex it was a marvelous piece!

roveroneroveronealmost 5 years ago
while I enjoyed this, and Transgender Neighbor...

seems all your trans protagonists have massive members, much larger than their suitors...projecting?

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 4 years ago

Not crazy about the well worn theme of the trans girl with the superhuman appendage, BUT I do love the way you navigate emotions surrounding straight attraction to TG's and the fluidity of sexuality.

Besides...your narratives of anal sex are amazeballs. Not the typical "at first it hurt like crazy, but then it turned to immense pleasure".

rmac1rmac1about 4 years ago
I need an intern like Maddy

I have been married for over 30 years, yet I am so intrigued with transgender females. I would love to explore having a relationship with a T-girl, I find them extremely sexy.

I have often thought about having sex with them as well as going both ways with a Transgender female, I love the thought of having them fuck me and would love to even go down on them as well. I have thought about this for quite some time.

Maybe someday I’ll get to explore this opportunity.

This story was well written and I love the fact that the male lawyer finally manned up and expressed his feeling for the female intern. I found the sexual interaction between them was very arousing and only makes me want to experience the very same thing as he did in their relationship.

LatexSolarBeefLatexSolarBeefover 3 years ago
The Firm of Peter, Rod and Dick

"Johnson, Schwanz, and Steele," I get it, love it.

LatexSolarBeefLatexSolarBeefover 3 years ago
Perhaps the Best

Perhaps the best piece I've read on Literotica. I agree with all the previous comments. I like the details, like "The bed trembled when she moved." Also, I watch a lot of trans porn but never watch if the transwoman tops and seldom watch a guy blow a transwoman but your description of his first time receiving was so well done, I thought of trying it myself someday, after the pandemic is over, of course.

rmac1 - I too did not get into women in transition until after I was married. I wish I had before. I missed a few great opportunities as described in my writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!!

Such a GREAT writer! As an average guy you've made me even more curious and "possibly" open to the idea with the right person. Thank You, don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely The Very Best Story

You made me envious and I have been straight all my life, and very inquisitive.

Now I know for sure I would be there in a heartbeat if I was ever that lucky.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 3 years ago

Transgender Individuals that I’ve known ( male to female ) are never like Maddie. They fall into 2 categories. Either Dominant or submissive; never both.

I can’t speak for females, but you can be bet your ass that there plenty of fellas who would love find a girl like Maddie. Brave, honest, tender and willing to bring both of those categories to her relationship with her man.

Maddie represents a new kind of sexual orientation.

yesamwilling2yesamwilling2about 3 years ago

Totally amazing story, w

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

exciting passionate and hot

really loved the story

very well written characters

excellent

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky Rob! :)

cuckiemancuckiemanover 2 years ago

Great story. Really appreciate the struggle and depth of their courtship as well as the eventual romance. To find a woman like this would be long term dream. Best of everything!

Roticaddict66Roticaddict66over 2 years ago

Read all 3 of your stories and found out that you’re quite talented 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I too have read and enjoyed all of your stories. I just wish that your girls all weren't packing like porn stars! I enjoy the build up and the feelings that grow between the characters...makes them seem real.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

WOW what an awesome story. I’m excited and kinda wish Maddy was here with me. I would let her do me in a heart beat. I just hope she likes older guys. 😛

Diamondknight87Diamondknight87almost 2 years ago

This story hits all the right notes for me. A solid getting-to-know-you before the saucy bits, ample amounts of respect given both ways, switch-hitting (so to speak), amongst several others!

I've got a few criticisms, but those are really more my preferences than actual issues. The first of which is that I would have liked to have been brought on one of their dates, maybe one of the ones that ended in passionate necking before getting to the one that ended in the bedroom.

One is that I tend to prefer more proportion sized dongs. Huge junk on a small person kinda takes me out of the immersion. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is there.

The last one is that it would have been nice if he hadn't wondered if he was falling in love, but rather him realizing that he was in love.

Again, those are my preferences, and they certainly aren't going to keep me from giving this the 5 starts it deserves!

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeteralmost 2 years ago

You got me all hard as a rock, and wonting to find you out, You ready or not???????.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Second time I've read this in a couple of months.

Just as good the second time around - just a shame I can't vote again.

My only regret is that I've finished - any chance of a sequel ?

Rapier

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[25.08.22]

Wonderful und Romantique!

I enjoyed the reciprocal nature of their relationship.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Shemale"? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nice story but a truly terrible title lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. I wanted her in my arms so much. I could actually feel myself caressing her wonderful cock. Their relationship is so beautiful. What a wonderful pairing they will be. It's so sad that our society does not accept the reality of such relationships.

SatyrDickSatyrDick7 months ago

[10.09.23]

Really.....(the firm of Johnson, Schwanz, and Steele)?

Three separate nicknames for a penis - I see what you did there.

11/10!!!!!

NatyfluffNatyfluff6 months ago

I loved it. If I'm being honest I don't no how I would react to a beautiful woman with a cock larger or much larger than my own iv not thought of myself as insecur before maybe one day I'll find out.

1Martiniman1Martiniman5 days ago

Fabulous…a must read! It’s a shame this writer only posted 3 stories here…she is so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous