All Comments on 'Mr. Joe Whuzzit Ch. 09'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

These read like diary entries. There's no story, no dialogue, no conflict, no nothing. Pointless.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Diary

Had you actually read any of our stories you'd know that they were created from notes shortly after the events happened then actual stories. Some were mailed and shared with "Pen Pals", others just filled away.

Lit rules caused us to rewrite them using shorter paragraphs but the basic stories are as they happened.

These aren't movie scripts, they're real life events.

Also as told here over and over and over and over, most were written as told at a camp fire, a small bar, or anyplace kinky friends gathered.

I could make something up to make you happy!

Thanks for reading and commenting. We do try to make readers happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
237 Followers
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES