All Comments on 'Bossing the Boss Ch. 06'

by Fourscore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago

although I prefer the earlier parts (more NC, humil.) a nice story... maybe you could go on in the old tracks when the waitress gets on stage again. Yet: Thank you for quite exquisite Entertainment :-)

cwbuddycwbuddyabout 20 years ago
More

I love the turn you took, personelly I was getting a little tired of the Suzanne plot, I relly like the way this is branching out. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
interesting

Maybe Jodi can have some fun humiliating Suzanne! I'd love to see some public humil for that bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A wrong choice for mine

The whole point of a mind control story is that the person has no control themselves. For the person to be complicit in herself being used takes the power away from the fantasy. There is a natural path for this series to take and that is to link up Jodie and the boss, otherwise its just about Tom taking advantage of a sub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Total Control

I agree, the boss still has much humiliation to pay for, and perhaps Jodi can join in. While the Jodi situation is an interesting sub-plot that can perhaps be broadened into its own story. This one is about mind control and him getting his revenge and a better life. Now he could perhaps build a harem if you would like to broaden the story. All in all an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
GO FOR IT

Keep going maybe a pet for the boss. A dog for a dog. who knows expand and have fun. No need for any more drugs to control her use the tapes. Obey or lose everything. Turn her into a lost soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
to wrong choice

I dissagree. the best thing about a good submission story is the self-struggles.

her the humiliation of 'bossing' charichters, the way they fight for their control, is the best feature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous