All Comments on 'Leah's Bondage Ch. 02'

by PassionStJohn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaxiJMaxiJabout 20 years ago
you did very well

your second part was just as good and stimulating as the first. Thank you for being consistant in your writing. It was very easy to put myself in her situation and feel her pain, confusion and desire. Please write the next part soon... Jane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Butterflies...

This chapter, much like the first, leaves the most pleasant butterflies in my stomach. I can imagine every breath the characters take, and my heart pounds hard along with Leah's as the story goes on.

Thanks for submitting such wonderful words to make me feel this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT

All your stories are wonderful....love it, love it, love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
shared name

this is truly amazing... i felt such a conection to the characters, you wrote me right in to the story ;) i am a leah, and this story is right on track with some of my darkest fantasys. its so perfect. your a wonderful author. kudos!

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
JOY

Often subsequent chapters are not as good as the first, but in this case it is possibly better. A very talented author who for some reason seems to have stopped writing ..... mores the pity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part of me hates that I liked it because I always want the non consent person (victim) to be able to get away so here is keeping my fingers crossed. The submissive in me has wet panties and would have wanted a good fucking after the cropping but that would not be punishment would it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous