All Comments on 'The First Time Ch. 02'

by CoventinaNyx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

great story. don't wait so long for the next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very well done

As your other reader that commented suggested please don't wait too long for part 3

You have a very nice way about you in writing. Your attention to detail is not over looked but more than all of that it was freaking HOT! Almost as if this was a true to life story, that actually happened or is happening to you.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Lovely!

A lovely addition to your story! Please add more to it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Easy 5

Very erotic and well written.

I've always thought young male virgins should be initiated by an experienced woman, rather than fumbling in the back seat or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful Read

A well written story with love in the story line along with the pleasure of sex. A nice touch the mother set it up for her son and her best friend. All good intentions. Would have liked to known the ages of the couple and there back ground. It was interesting they were both good lovers.

Often wonder if I wasn't set up by my mother when I came back on leave from the military.

Look forward to reading more from you.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

OMG!! When I commented on part 1 I didn't realize there was a part 2, so when I saw this I shrieked!!!!! Lol, again this story is beautiful and amazing and emotional, and you are doing a really great job, I'm excited that you're continuing this story and I want to see where Lucy and Tony go in their relationship, I want to see the good, the bad, the differences!! All of it!! The romance, the everyday life, the future just everything!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really nice story

I hope you decide to continue it...maybe flesh out the characters a bit more and deal with the rest of her and his acquaintances...doubt they'd be as accepting...also perhaps deal with the age difference a bit more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oooh

I love this!! More pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What happened with “To Be Continued”?? I read both part 1 and 2... I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When is the next part?

When is the Ch.3 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

When is the chapter 3? I hope she will finally get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awwww crap! Good story left hanging again because the author lost interest. Any great author out there interested in picking up this one?

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women3 months ago

Taking a friend’s son and both of you enjoying sex in ways few may.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous