All Comments on 'Brother's Birthday Party'

by countryman7

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
noone269noone269almost 20 years ago
Pathetic

Completely unoriginal crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I have to agree: Pathos reigns here

. . . and writing at the 9-year-old level, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Seems like you have some enemies

I thought your story was interesting. Just ignore the mindless jerks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Had one, lost one, take your brother's

The title says it all in only 7 words. Gee I can't get a girl for my self, I'm crashing at my brother's pad, why not knock off a piece of his girl. Just drug them both and screw a comatose girl, must be the best piece I've ever had.

Probably better than the blow up doll I used to use.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Style isn't very erotic

Instead of explaining what happened like it was a narration.

You would do better writing in first person or third person

as it happened.

Narration mode or style just isn't very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Interesting story

I liked the story. Those people with silly comments don't even bother to write ( or can't) so keep going there are a lot that will like your style and concept of writing!

Ms_FlibbleMs_Flibblealmost 20 years ago
Warm

I enjoyed your story. Please write more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Keep working on it

I thought your story was pretty darn good. If your 'critics' are any better writers, they should be helping you out...or else shut their trap. Anyhow, I thought you could improve on the description of the whole scene. More detailed in the feelings and visuals...

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yes She Did Too Mention "A Word" About It!

And at last I now know what actually happened! You snivelling little cocksucker! Some brother you are!What the fuck did you think you were doing? Do you even have the slightest idea as to what kind of damage you did? She KNEW! And now that I know how she knew, there is nothing left between us ever again! Scum bag scrotum bitch, When I get my hands on you, it'll be a tragedy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a great story

Screw the maysayers. They don't know what Literotica is all about. This was a very sexy story and I loved the way you fucked your brother's finance. Great work, stud. Turned me on thinking about it.

BlindpooBlindpooalmost 12 years ago

A good story, true not the most original, but still a good read, well described

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous