All Comments on 'Mailman Gets Very Friendly'

by hotgal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kdymbrowskikdymbrowskiover 19 years ago
Very Sexy

Wow, you have a real sweet style for writing Black Man-whitegirl erotica. Don't stop!

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996almost 18 years ago
I Generally Like To Be Constructive, BUT...

As a writer I value critiques highly and it is generally my habit to be as constructive and positive as possible in my reviews and opinions but this story really REALLY plays into all the worst stereotypes of interracial erotica. But, before getting into that, lets just cover the fundamental writing. As a short story, your narrative should, among other things have a consistent narrator/ perspective, character development and a back story. Plot devices like the size of his dick are the narrative equivalent of a special effect and not to be used at the expense of having no true story. Grammar should always be a priority, and revision and rereading is a good way to catch mistakes---that and knowing your grammatic rules. As for interracial erotica, try and take some responsibility if you have a passion for it, responsibility in the sense that your end product shouldnt be something the KLAN could use in their next newsletter; reduction to stereotypes isnt the best way to connect your audience to your characters and connecting them should always be a principal goal. Write about your characters only after youve spent time fleshing them out and making them 3 dimensional, when they have become people you could recognize in passing if you met or spoke. I apologize if this all comes across as harsh but I believe it needed to be said, keep writing and hey, we ALL have room for improvement...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please spare us

I think your story wors well and I really enjoyed reading it.

Try to ignore the critics like this GEMINI6996 and continue to bring us your contributions.

***To GEMINI6996 .There is nothing constuctive about your critisism,people like you always see the KLAN in anything interracial.I think it's something in the sub-conscious of racist protagonist like yourself that gets all ruffled at the thought of a white woman spreading her legs for a black man,sometimes getting the first really good fuck of her life.

Interracial sex is here to stay so you and others like you need to face that reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Racist

So because she was white or non black that makes her "classier"??? I see what you're on...GTFOHWTBS...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous