All Comments on 'Runner's Story Pt. 04'

by booshakey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Despicable, impotent faggot. Leon is worse than Terreance. This whole series is a disgusting rape fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great series...

I love the whole series and would like to read more.....its great,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Great story love the bbc

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please don't stop here - finish the story

I need to live this story out! My mouth is watering for BBC Masters to use me like you describe here and to swallow all their sweet cum, and my little white cock is rock hard knowing they would use me only for their own pleasure without any concern for me as I absolutely deserve. There has to be more to this story - please tell us what happens next soon.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Great series

It's a foregone conclusion that any white guy that ends up alone with one or more black men is going to end up sucking black cock and probably taking black cock up the ass too. It doesn't even matter if the white guy is married or straight, it is inevitable that he will do what all white guys will do in such a situation, submit to sucking black cock. It's what white men are meant to do. This a great series, especially the first two. Loved how the white runner avoided being gang raped by the black gang thugs, only to be made to suck black cock anyway and to be essentially enslaved by the black man, who obviously has turned other white men into cocksucking slaves too; would be great to hear more about some of them too. I loved the facial cumshot scene, and taking photos made it even hotter...next time make the runner go out in public with cum clinging to his face. I don't view the facial cumshot photo to be blackmail; it's merely "incentive" for the runner to do what he instinctively wants to do, like so many white guys, to be a cocksucking sex slave for black men. Keep up the great stories.

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago
Hot series

Please continue with more chapters. I need more! xoxo

KingflintKingflintalmost 5 years ago
More?

I see its been years but there us more to this story to be heard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous