All Comments on 'How To Lick Pussy'

by Grifters

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
i liked alot

i enjoyed reading how to lick pussy it made me want to get my pussy licked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Ummmmmmmm, Gooooooooooooooood !!!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES!

Lunch or dinner at the "Y" ...

----

You did well in explaining.

The sensuous moves, the importance

of not forgetting other body parts

especially as a prelude were

right on the money, in my judgement.

Too often they miss out on the TLC

that is essential to total enjoyment

of both participants.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
kudos.

finally, someone who understands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hell yeah! Lick it good!!

Loved this submission... To all the men out there (women, too, where applicable) - take your time! It's not a race, and if we don't "come" in 2 min, don't think you're doing a bad job and get discouraged! Most importantly - ENJOY it!

The more YOU get into it, the more WE get out of it!

Get creative, but don't be like a "robot" about it - there's no textbook that you can follow with specific details that will turn us on more than if you're just hungrily lapping, licking, and sucking lustfully at us! (SLOW AT FIRST - build up gradually and look for our reactions to help guide you!)

There's nothing that turns me on more than having a man passionately and lustfully pleasing me and making love to me, knowing he's loving every minute of my pleasure!

P.S. - Women who are truly pleased by their significant others are known to be much more GIVING in return! But you have to be sincere about it...not just pleasing us to see what you'll get out of it...GIVE MORE TO GET MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmmmm

I emailed this to my boyfriend! :) Perfect manual. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's all been said.....

I would like to reiterate everything said in the comments above ... extremely accurate, well written and definitely an article to leave for the partner to read .... aaaaaah blissville! :-)

rocker_wiferocker_wifeover 15 years ago
A beautiful balanced blend . . .

Very physical, but very mindful too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
my style to please my love

i surprised my wife with this and it just came me. I'd watched a few porn films to improve my knowledge but used my skills. i've been doing it to my wife since our first night and she was both surprised and loved it. Just suck her nipples till for about 15 mins till her panties are drenched. Then kiss her on her pant/legging or if she is wearing a saree/skirt skip this step, sniff her wet panty, remove it extremely slowly as if to tease her, keep kissing her thru her panty and yes, kiss passionately like your life is dependent on it, then slide open her panty and ask her to spread her legs as far apart as possible. Work ur way up her thighs kissing and licking along the way. Finally suck her labia for a second and smooch her pussy and she'll go wild! Then do ur thing and lick her fountain of love and play with her breasts while ur doing it. Then finger her pussy and aunty mentioned here and lick her clit like licking ice cream, she likes it soft and slow. U can also take breaks and lick her ass hole. Tell her to thrust her love hole into your face and just soak in the juices and she'll love it. And most importantly, keep talking erotic throughout to keep her psychologically in. My wife just loves this and i do it to her everynight. I've noticed that not many indian men give mouth jobs to their lady love and that's really bad guys! If u do it their hormones surge and they will love u like hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Licking pussy

Hi sluts, why the hell would you want to lick pussy? It's where wee comes out and it smells! It's near where poo comes out as well! Ewww.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
licking pussy

Piss does NOT come out of a woman's vagina, it is reserved for your dick, tongue and fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yum

I love oral sex, I love the feeling of his tongue circling around my clit and entering me, pushing me so deeeply into orgasm, seriously A LOT of girls enjoy this, doesn't make u a whore or a slut, when u talk so negative about these certain aspects of love and foreplay, just shows insecurity with yourself really lol. Have a good time and explore!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anonymous

I would rather eat pussy than get head anyday. I love every second of doing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love eating pussy

spread there legs and suck on there click

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GudSex

I love pussie Juice! How I wish it was bottled. I love sucking pussie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
For the love of pussy

Yeah, I love licking, teasing and tasting that sweet juice. It very rewarding as it is so much more comfortable for my large cock to slide into, as she is already warmed up her orgasm's are more intense. Well worth taking the time guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pussy

Hey just so u know I'm a girl and wants to lick my pussy but its to hard :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes!

I wish all guys did this instead of sticking their stuff right in and fucking like a bloody rabbit and expecting us girls to enjoy it! (based on what they've seen on porn or whatever).

Thank you for this how-to, I really hope more guys read this and use it!

-From a very frustrated female <--- innuendo intended ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
simple techique

Straight forward. I used to the T and my girl was amazed with me.

Thanks who ever wrote this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
100 percent all natural rehead - Pussy

Francesca Capaldi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
G - SPOT.

GENEIEVE G HANNELIUS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BLONDE PUSSY

LIZZY GREENE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ELLA FRANCESCA LIZZY JASMINE GENEIEVE

ELLA ANDERSON. LIZZY GREENE. FRANCESCA CAPALDI. JASMINE ANNE STALCUP TANNER. / JASMINE ANNE TANNER STALCUP. GENEIEVE G HANNELIUS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PUSSY - FOR WELL OVER THE PASSED 25 YEARS

LINDA BENEDICT.

Bonghit4201Bonghit42017 months ago

There’s nothing quite like licking and sucking a woman’s hot pussy. I love to pleasure my wife and make her orgasm with my mouth. I mean doesn’t she deserve it? Her body has given me such pleasures over the years. I like to show my appreciation. Worship the Pussy, She deserves it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous