All Comments on 'Abandoned with the Enemy Ch. 01'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing storie

Well done on this interesting take, thoroughly enjoyed it. Cant wait for you to post more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Start!

Liking this..fodder for my furry feline fantasies...aha...it's all that damn catwoman's fault. Please continue this story...it could even be really really long...

cittrancittranalmost 8 years ago
I find it amusing...

That with seemingly every tale about 'stranded soldiers on planet from two different species at war', those two species are always [humans] and [cat-people from space], and the human introduced is always* male.

*At least so far as I've read, anyways. M' sure there must be some story like this somewhere where the human is female, but I've yet to find it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I remember Enemy Mine

This seems to have some beginnings to stories like that. It has potential and I look forward to which way you take this.

Thank you

masterhobbesmasterhobbesalmost 8 years ago
Yes I love these stories

Can't wait for more. Totallly reminds me of enemy mine but different.

NWRaptorNWRaptoralmost 8 years ago

Starting out in a similar fashion to these two multi-chapter stories on Literotica:

"Upon A Savage Shore" 23 chapters by Ripperfish = EXCELLENT

"Kita'thalla" 13 chapters by Bowoodstock = Good but unfinished and possibly abandoned

cittrancittranalmost 8 years ago
In retrospect

It occurred to me that my comment might possibly be interpreted in a negative manner because of phrasing.

It wasn't meant that way -- it was an observation, not a criticism.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
interesting start

keep up the good work. looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks!

I really enjoyed reading this chapter, please continue. Thanks.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Good Opening

A setting that is very provoking with most of the problems related to communication all ready solved. Will Wendy turn out to be very intelligent? One of us commented on the cat woman - human male situation and that reminded of the first time I ran into this in a novel written by Fritz Lieber written back in the fifties.

biercebiercealmost 8 years ago
Great start.

Good characters and interaction. Love Wendy. Please share more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
on the next on

Thanks very good waiting on the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good characters

I'm looking forward to see what is next.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ well, everyone..

Thanks for all your comments! I was surprised at the amount of attention this chapter got. :-)

@cittran, don't worry, I took it as a true observation and I think you're right. The reason is probably that when it comes to science fiction, it's mainly male dominated, just like most werewolf stories I've seen it's usually male monster and female human.

I did once get an idea and wrote a scene where it was actually the human male who was chasing the female werewolves to their surprise. :-p

About Enemy mine, damn, it has been a long time when I saw it as it came out on video (remember those blocks of plastic you needed to shove into a device and hope it wasn't already turned to a foggy image from the use?).

The premise of enemies helping each other out, even at the cost of life is just timeless.

@NWRaptor, I've read those and I wished Bowoodstock had finished the story, but I do believe the most important part had been told (when the girl kisses the boy, what more needs to be said? ;-) ).

I'm afraid mine won't reach their level as it's shorter than those in any case. :-/

About Wendy, I hadn't even thought of including her when I got the general idea for this story, but when I started writing the first bit I thought any male in the wild needs an animal companion. And I prefer mine to be female. You know, to get the alpha feeling and all that. :-p

I'm still insecure about the reception of the whole story, but it looks like it's the best received one yet of mine on Amazon.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 8 years ago
Very interesting story!

I enjoyed this first chapter and look forward to more.

I've trained MANY a dog and unless I missed several months passage in the story, I'd say the Wendy species understands human language, human body language, and might be able to read minds. I think it might have been more appropriate had there been some errors on communication between Rafe and Wendy. Like waking up after that first night to see his pack chewed up and smelling of urine. ;)

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ Ladyparts

I hope you mean his stuff and not his junk. LMAO

cliuincliuinalmost 8 years ago

Thanks and waiting the next!

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Liked it a lot

Saw the blurb re Amazon and thought I'd support your addiction with my own. Enjoyed. 5*

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

Thank you very much! :-D

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 8 years ago
No Silth body description

Interesting start. One major issue for me was not enough description of the Silth body. Are the furry humanoids or just cats who can speak?

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I really liked this. Good work. 5*:)

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ Dry_opinion & HaydenDLinder

I didn't want to put too much description in the Silth to give each reader a chance to form their own ideas. Some prefer cat girls looking almost human, others like them to resemble their animal counterparts.

I myself often end up imagining characters different from what the description says in the story because I think mine are sexier. :-)

Thanks for the 5*. There aught to be be more people like you. :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

This is my first time reading a story that doesn't have sex the first chapter... I'm kind of new to this. But I loved it!

It sounds like a good opening to a book.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ kind of new anonymous

I'm honoured this is the first and I hope you'll enjoy many more stories that don't have sex in the first chapter. Or even later chapters. ;-)

I do have plans on expanding this, see the first chapter of Meeting the new Enemy for a bit of a teaser on what's to come.

Ramjet57Ramjet57almost 3 years ago

You wondered why this story was well received. I can answer that for you. You have made a Story similar to the Movie Enemy Mine but with a female enemy so they can get familiar and possibly have sex. Simple enough. Go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've seldom see a writer set such an elegant scene / introduction in so few words: well done you! Count me as 5* and a fan of your art!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Great start, i'm looking forward to this.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Reminds me of the movie ‘Enemy Mine’

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
2061 Followers
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES