All Comments on 'Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 02'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn good story

Well done on covering all bases.

Sex - plenty, not exaggerated (12 inches, DDDs gallons of cum), and varied.

Characters - taking the time to develop and realistic

Story - life not too hard / easy and again realistic

Definitely gonna keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Here's what I think.

I simply agree with the first comment posted. Nothing is being over exaggerated. I also think that you did a good job with Patty all about her religion and how it was all handled. You got me interested in seeing how else you develop the story.

ojanzi1ojanzi1almost 8 years ago
awesome start

liking the way you have started the story, as said, well balanced, one thing I am interested in, and it's something I have not seen much of is your opinion of zombiefied animals, noted that 'walking dead' tends to keep away from it, have noted that opinions online especially in the D&D world are of the understanding that they are quicker, stronger, able to run longer and more vicious, also a lot harder to spot( a zombie Bambi will not moan, but will quite happily chew on your leg, maybe this might give you an idea for future storylines!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars

Awesome job so far ! Love the plot and the fact that there's a good balance between sex and survival. Don't make him end up with Gayle she's too uptight. Would love to see him end up with both Erin and Lorraine in a serious 3 way relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're a fuckin animal!

GREAT STORY! I wanted to comment on the first chapter after Erin molested her rifle but hurried off to chapter two instead. Apocalyptic sex is insane and the charicter dialogue is... (pick your favorite word that means awesome). The main narrative is playing out in my mind like I'm watching live action on my 60 inch. True story; I stopped for a moment in chapter one to contemplate how they could depict whats-her-name's anal adventure when they got interrupted? So Mojavejoe, enjoy your well deserved 5 stars, you twisted freak and thanks for posting this perfect story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
1075 Followers
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...