All Comments on 'Having it in Our Bed'

by sprwkter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please!!!!!

Please, NO MORE!!! Your grammar is atrocious. Try looking up words in the dictionary before you use them. Use full sentences. Punctuation is your friend, learn how to use it.

gayforhimgayforhimalmost 8 years ago
great story

I love this story. Yes, your grammar isn't perfect, but the story is well told, believable yet arousing. Much more important than grammar, and much harder to find. I love it. 5 stars :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Want to here more. WIsh it could be-me YUM YUM YUM FUN FUN FUN

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
No you shouldn't.

He should be furious! His wife has been raping him and allowing him to be raped not for his pleasure but for hers. She has to hate him because that's not something you do to someone you supposedly love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OH Fuck NO!!

Whack job bullshit. Keep your cuckold shit at home.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
By all means, carry on

Let's see more. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No need to continue. The story makes no sense.

Unless he was being drugged for LONG periods of time the stories premise doesn't work. (By the way was she buying her drugs at Walmart? I'm sure whatever she was using was safe for long term use right? And she had medical knowledge that made sure he wasn't going to react badly and die right?). If they were stretching out his ass that badly by sodomizing him as you described, there is no way possible he wouldn't have had a VERY sore anus for days and days, possibly weeks after the event. You don't think he wouldn't have questioned his wife about his sore ass? And if they were drugging him for long periods of time how would he have kept a job? Wouldn't his friends and family wonder what happened to him? Since he now knows what she is doing did he go to a Doctor to have his blood tested for drugs? Did he search around, find her stash of drugs and use them on her? This whole thing was just a trainwreck.

1 star.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 8 years ago
Stop this right now.

This guy is a victim of rape, for years now.

He should divorce his bitch wife and sue the

shit out of her for these torments and her

drugging him without his consent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Sometimes the hotness of a story outweighs any grammar problems. And yes it's not that believable but it's very arousing. As much as I like it, I don't think there's anything you could add that would make it better... unless the lover comes back when the wife's not around to help himself to more of this guy's ass.... hmm....

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The spelling, grammar, and punctuation...

I couldn't even finish this. I couldn't even get moist, much less wet enough to take my vibe, and it's only 7 inches...

If I could rate it in the negative, I likely would. Do you need an editor, dear?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this story needs a good ending

drugged and raped for 5yrs requires some serious burning of the evil skank and her fagboyfriend culminating in long prison sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 stars

English isn't my native language so I didn't see (many) grammatical problems here: Story was surprising and good, made me cum. Yes, it can't be true because this or that, but who cares: It's just a story, a fantasy. If we all are going to complain because something can't happen for a reason a or b, then I really wonder how the hell there are stories about vampires and werewolves and stuff but do you see people whine about those?

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
"Did I have just came out?"

English is NOT your first language if that doesn't grab you. Someone else mentioned the need for her to be a medical pro to drug him for FIVE YEARS without being caught, until now. Riiiiiiiiight. A male who doesn't knowingly engage in anal play receives anal sex REGULARLY for FIVE YEARS and he doesn't catch on? Riiiiiiiiight. Fetish is one thing, Nonconsent/Reluctance, i.e. RAPE, quite another.

Fetish is a kink. Rape is a hanging offense, regardless of gender.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get an editor

Get an editor. I gave up part way through because reading it was painful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I came twice reading it. Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My Favorite Fantasy

I love fantasizing my husband securely strapped down in our bed and raped by various of his co-workers. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of a BS story. Even if the man was drugged to the point of being unconscious, having his ass raped by that big of a cock would have left him sore in the morning. Eventually, he would have known or at least gone to a doctor to see what was wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous