All Comments on 'Paradigm Shift Ch. 06'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hahahah! Looks like someone here in the comments ...

... didn't get much attention at the swingers' party s/he crashed.

We're enjoying the series. It's not an accurate reflection of how swinging/open marriage has worked in our lives, but so what? It's fun and sexy. Thanks for posting; we're looking forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Depraved

I agree with you for the most part. The "open marriage" situation makes it hard to build trust and without trust there is fear. There needs to be some boundries to build trust. This story does not seem to be going that direction. His fear of losing KC is driving him toward the ill-fated open marriage. Fortunately for Matt he is only a character in a fantasy and not subject to the swirling emotions of real life and will probably be fine.

I cannot comprehend why anyone in an open marriage needs to be married at all. People get married for other reasons than to fuck other people.

gerbear11gerbear11over 7 years ago
dual standard

there seems to be a dual standard - he is so upset when his KC fucks a guy but he goes off with a co-worker (twice) and fucks her and feels it is OK

Double standard here -

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor

Like the previous five utter rubbish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3353 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES