All Comments on 'Anal Toys for Men'

by south_florida_bicur

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More men should try it.

I have used many anal toys in the past years, some more enjoyable than others. Currently, I have three: an 8" vibrator with a penis like sleeve, a Doc Johnson large butt plug (hard to find, but the best feeling; can be worn for long periods of time) and a three tiered jelly toy (don't know what to call it). Try it you might like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Toys vs Reality

Toys can be great to get off with including cock sleeves (esp if ur partnerless lol) My favorite dildo is a slightly curved 12" acrylic; i dont worry about anal loss, removal is simple esp if you have a hose attachment on ur shower as i do, which is my primary clean out mode for cleansing the colon daily as well. One caveat if you try anal douching is that the water pressure cannot be too high, nor can the temperature be too hot, or you will cause damage to those exquisite nerve endings. I have been bi for many years, but male male sex is by far the best overall. Im 59 and my bf is 30, and life is better than good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Frickin' idiot...

I think you were stupid for allowing your GF to stick a vegetable up your ass, what if it broke off? The pointy end is not a great idea either...

I hope to god you're not suggesting other men do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for pointing out more than once that a man can enjoy anal sex without being gay. I personally think that if more men could get over that thought alone they would actually enjoy anal sex. It is nice to see not all men are narrow minded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Inspired

Thank you for the info on toys for men. Sounds like a mid-sized butt plug that vibrates would be the best option of all. I haven't any experience but am open minded and have thought about getting my own butt plug. I'm getting one next payday enough waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
something left out

I had a chick slide a finger back there without saying a thing about it ahead of time. It was a "hey..what the?!" moment but it soon went away. It didn't hurt, it was just kind of a surprise. I have to say that it was probably the best blow job ever. It does something insane and it the orgasm was several times better and I felt as though I had never fired off such a large amount in my entire life then I did that time. Think of it as feeling as though trying to fire off a round through a straw, then compare it to a hose off of a firetruck. ALso the pleasure scaled with the difference in how it felt firing off that load. It's hard to explain and thats the best I can do to describe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
intense

I too had a partner where she stuck her fingers up my ass. When I got used to 2 or 3 fingers she actually used her dildo to penetrate me while giving me a blowjob. I gotta say I had the most intense orgasm and blew the biggest and longest load ever. I was lying back on the bed and the orgasm was so intense I actually fell to the floor shaking! Now I know why anal penetration for guys is becoming so popular!

thongpantythongpantyalmost 12 years ago
toys are great

The best orgasms are when my ass is pluged. I do love the stuff fealing of a buttplug in my ass over the course of a day. The wife says it is exit only butt if you put it in it must exit. Repeat if nessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keeping it clean

I'm curious about this. I love to explore this area but there is quite the taboo on it. For making it clean, what preparation do you do? Anal douches? Creams?

KevinlovesitallKevinlovesitallalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Good information for a beginner !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes, these are all fiction, BUT... life is too short to have a partner who won't let you be yourself. Closets ain't for living in.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've just bought a new small butt plug without vibration i.e. it was bigger that my last original one but I now realize that it's not big or long enough to satisfy my desire of being totally filled/fucked like the sissy baby girl bitch slut for cock and balls that I see myself as. Ms. Sissy Missi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous