All Comments on 'Saturday the 14th (Emmy)'

by Slave_Georgina

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
mmmmmm yes!

Hope his wife finds out and punishes him too!

gentleone58gentleone58almost 8 years ago
Connection???

Just a thought but is it possible that Effy is his wife?????? It is rather convenient that she is out with the girls and left before him and I suspect she is aware of what the daughter is into. Also other than being left hanging for a bit there was no mention of punishment for her although it was alluded to that she learned quickly, but she was in this case an assistant to the Mistress and I would not think a slave would lunch with the Mistress while another slave was left hanging if there is not some connection.

Slave_GeorginaSlave_Georginaalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Is there a connection?

All is definitely not as it seems. Don't forget, you only have Emmy's point of view at the moment. More will be revealed in the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another thought

Yeah, I believe it is his wife too. But wouldn't that be a shame. I like the ideal that she's out fucking someone else and it turns out to be his daughter's friend in the outfit. Perhaps his step daughter could increase the blackmail when his wife finds out that he's been with another woman. She could even try to convince her mother that he's not a cross-dresser but likes to fuck other women with them wearing her clothes. Perhaps; Using her wedding dress as a fabric to wash off his sweat and her, (his daughter's friend's), cunt. The thought of the daughter being more devilish and the mother not knowing is more of a turn on then her dominating her mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous