All Comments on 'Introduction to Womanly Love'

by rubysen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Dave172hDave172halmost 20 years ago
Ruby you have excelled again

Well done once again Ruby.

another well written and erotic tale

containing a lot of elements that I like.

I seem to be getting a liking for incest stories also,

particularly mothers and sons, mothers and daughters as well or all 3 together and from Indian culture.

Obviously I like stories of Indian girls with an English guy like my self, where I can imagine being in the situation.

Also fantasy of a mature India lady who seduces me, suprising me by taking control with long sensual loving foreplay and then on top hard fucking me before I take over for a hard fucking where we cum together in a body shaking mutual climax.

Ooooh sorry about that, got a little carried away with putting myself in the role.

Anyway please continue with erotic tales especially with natural hair growth, although I do prefer soft n silky legs.

Bye and take care

Dave

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
The feel of Language

Another good story. You have an inate sense of pace and tantalise the reader beautifully.I also find Indian English somehow fascinating.It is slightly different to other Englishes, such as in the general omission of the definite article(the) and the indefinite article (a). It just adds that extra something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

great story once again.i think, i've become your fan. usage of bengali words made those stories much better. i really like it.

thanks again for such awesome stories. want some more incests

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good

why have you stopped writing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous