All Comments on 'Three Different Dads, One Mom'

by EroticaWriter0896

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I KNOW THIS GIRL

I met a friend of my sons many years ago in the Tide Water area of Norfolk VA. She was turning fifteen and her mother had opted out of duty as mother to enjoy Meth and boy friends with Meth. Young woman had stopped going to school and remained in her room a lot of her day watching TV until other people her age returned to the block from school.

She came by our place one day and told my son she, "really wanted a baby to have something to love." What a crock of shit. She wanted the state to give her money to go out and do things she could not afford to do with out the aid. A child in her hands would suffer forever.

Told my son to remember her as she walked away to go home. I told him she was the reason he must get a good job because her give up attitude was forever going to require his tax payments to support. We did not see her much after that, but six or seven days later after he had thought it through he said he understood my perspective and agreed with my summation of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting story

Not a bad story I look forward to seeing what else you can write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
chuk says you need

I. came for the sex and stayed for the story. Great writing and the excellent story line.

Pls write more . tks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Idea, Terrible Writing

Terrible, terrible writing. I swear, I hope a seventh grader didn't write this, but it sounds like one did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sure how likely there could be three babies from three different young men, but----

I stop here for the porn, not religious, scientific or reproductive education. I just imagine how those young male asses looked as they fuck and nut her; and how her pussy would smell and taste after three young studs inseminated her. Her daddy had to smell her when she got home. Her pussy would have been a real mess!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Always like a story where the slut gives birth to a son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous