All Comments on 'Wingman'

by Belegon

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Blade55440Blade55440about 20 years ago
nice

Damn man. This makes me happy to be in college! Great story and the twist in the end... Priceless (even more hilarious because I've had it happen to me before). Keep it up and I'll be waiting for a continuation on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well done

Belegon,

OUTSTANDING!! Catches the best and worst of the heady college days that make our memories so great. Love the twist. I think every college grad has had a night like that. May not have ended the same way, but pretty damn close. Keep up the good work. Maybe a picnic story???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A REAL writer!

Great tale, well-written AND: an author who knows how to spell, create meaningful paragraphs and punctuate correctly!

Will wonder never cease? This one's a TEN!

Lady LayLady Layabout 20 years ago
Great Story!

I love stories where the not so cocky jock is placed in a win win situation. Thanks!

MelodyMelodyabout 20 years ago
Good Job

Enjoyed your story, realistic and honest. Hope to see more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very nice

Amazingly enjoyable. Good story line, good sex scene, good humor.

raven10101raven10101about 20 years ago
Hot hot hot!

Absolutely hot! I love this story, and am adding it to my favorites list...and possibly printing it out.

Wonderfully written, both technically and erotically.

And I had a very mean grin on my face when I read the last line. Poetic justice, anyone?

Very, very wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
well written

I really enjoyed the story you built. Well written, interesting, building towards a story line. Fun to read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great weekend

Has a nice ring, particularly for the long run. Keep the storyline going.

The long range potential is great.

sheathsheathabout 20 years ago
Impressive...

One of the best-written stories I have read on this board. And believe me, I laughed right along with you at the end! That was a perfect ending!

Lalenya LoveLalenya Loveabout 20 years ago
Well Done!

This story is very well written and captures the spirit of college life. I loved the gradual build-up throughout the evening at the bar; it enabled me to get to know the characters better. Keep writing!

Cheers,

Lalenya :^)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The Life of a Wingman...

Excellent story. The build up was just right. I liked how we got to know the characters a little bit before they went wild. Nice little twist of fate too. Been there before. LOL. Keep up the good work.

discreetonejhdiscreetonejhabout 20 years ago
Awesome Story

I usually don't take time to comment on stories because they are usually the same ol' same ol'. Yours however was completely different. It actually had a story line that kept me from skipping to the gory details. The various twists were fun to read and the final one was great. You are a very good writer and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 20 years ago
Very erotic, yet real

Juat a note saying your story was well written and a pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I'm giving this a 5!

...not so much for the sex--or rather not JUST for the sex--but for the quality of the writing. Obviously this is a writer who has worked at his craft and enjoys the wordplay as much as his protagonist enjoyed Kris's attitude and edge. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story!

What else can I say? Very good story line and very well written!

JenniferMidnightJenniferMidnightabout 20 years ago
Yum

Love when the 'right' guy comes out on top! Nice mix of sugar and spice! Very yummy.

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 20 years ago
GREAT STORY

Very well written. Good story and a very nice touch at the end. Glad I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Jason gets shafted

The story was very good. I like the part at the end. Ifelt like I could connect with Will becuase I am usually a wingman also.

kinky shy girlkinky shy girlalmost 20 years ago
This made me smile

No one ever appreciates the wingman. :) I liked the dialogue and nice hot imagery. Good stuff.

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
MMmmmmm....

I'd love to be your wingman. :D

Black TulipBlack Tulipabout 19 years ago
Thanks

I never heard of the term wingman before. Thanks for educating me in such a pleasant way. ;)

Dar~Dar~about 19 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story. I really felt the pull of the plot along with the turn on of the fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Overall very enjoyable.

I thought this story was well written in general, and had a very good buildup leading to the couple's sexual encounter. I did think the dialog could have had more flow with the rest of the story, or maybe using description intertwined with the dialog to describe the characters' state of mind would have given it more continuity with the rest of the story. The dialog during sex seemed to be a little abrupt given that the rest of the story was so integrated and mellifluous.

impressiveimpressiveabout 19 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS!

Hugs and kisses and gropes and squeezes ... all that good stuff. ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great stuff.

Good character devt. Rock on, man!

McKennaMcKennaalmost 19 years ago
Great Descriptive Phrases

"Jason walked towards the table with a fresh longneck held low in his right hand as if this were Tombstone and someone were about to call “draw”."

I don't know why, but that one really made me smile.

Fun read, I felt like I was back in high school, (or college, as the case may be.)

The_DarknessThe_Darknessover 18 years ago
Right the hell on!

Nicely done, Belegon! Of course, I have a particular weakness for the setting, too, but it was extremely well written and well detailed! A pleasure to read in many ways!

simply_cynsimply_cynover 18 years ago
Yummy!

When I first ran across the story title, I immediately thought of Tom Cruise and "Top Gun" (yup, aging myself here). I was pleasantly surprised to see that you meant the other definition of "wingman".

Very good story ... very good twist at the end. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rock on!

Excellent story. I loved the settings and the descriptions. Great job, keep it up.

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Mmmm...collegiate poon

Awesome story, Bel! I'm sorry, but I can't bitch about a single thing. I'm hope your not offened by my lack of complaints. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story and the way you developed the characters and everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot and FUNNY!

Humor is as sexy as anything. I enjoyed the wry observations and the little twists of fate, and the honesty. Very fun story.

Now I have to change my underwear.

Darla_DarlingDarla_Darlingabout 17 years ago
Where did that come from?

What's going on here? Character development in an erotic story? That's unheard of!

I enjoyed this, and it made me laugh more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow!

this is one out of maybe 3 erotic stories that are the best i have ever read. solid writing, great details, good build-up...all around a superb piece of literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!! THE SEX SCENE WAS PERFECT!!! STORY WAS AMAZING!!! BRAVO, GREAT JOB!!!

hot_n_sassy4uhot_n_sassy4uover 11 years ago
Awesome read!

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wingman

This is one of the best stories Ive read in along time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ho, ho, ho!

Ha, ha, ha, and ha, ha! Just goes to show that God does, indeed, have a sense of humor. You can never know for sure what a strange coed has on her mind, much less two of them on a drunken Friday night.

A "non-traditional" ending to this ribald tale would be a bi Kris with a les Debbie on a slumming trip. If Jason got some anyway from a playful Debbie, that would give the situation an anal slant now, wouldn't it??? That would be a bit more interesting than an experienced college player getting his rocks off with a sexually active chick, right?

ezswallowezswallowalmost 7 years ago
What a great story!

Really good narrative style. You let the story build, got all the relationships develop quite naturally, got in all the kissing and screwing parts, and the surprise ending: Priceless. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Where's the follow up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous