All Comments on 'A Neighbor Seduces My Wife'

by Seduce my wife

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
was that it ?

Did she ever do any anal with her husband? ever suck him and swallow it? Or quit fucking her husband at all? That would have been just right if she never fucked him again at all, and just let him watch. Needed follow-up to make story complete.

Just a hot week of fucking, and then once a month? was that all?

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
And??????

That was Hot. When is part two coming out?

mannydcampmannydcampabout 20 years ago
Nice Story

Hi,

We really enjoyed your story but would have enjoyed a little more about the year of seduction which you touch on.

Jackie & Manny

Mannyjackie@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not sure

I'm not sure about this story, he's happy his wife is cheating on him?? It's not consensual in the least so she is obvously not happy with her husband..and he's happy about it?? His sex life must be crap as she can't even talk to him about what she wants and he's happy about it?? In real life he would be looking at a divorce heading his way, and another family is involved so she(and her 'happy' husband)will cause that break-up. I wonder how happy he would be then??

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Another one!

Just another cheating slut/wimpy cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You got it dside

another load of wimp husband shit!!

When do we get some stories with men in them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Why, why, why

Why does he want her to screw the neighbor.

Why does she do it?

Why does she spontaneously and eagerly do stuff with the neighbor that she never did with him?

I suppose the answer to the first two is "Because they can." The last though, it's a common touch in these stories but we never find out WHY.

dchatterlydchatterlyabout 20 years ago
because.....

?..the point of this genre of story (as I see it) is to allow your own imagination to fill in the blanks. Don't lack it please, if you don't like what you read after say 15 lines then simply give up. There are plenty more to choose from. There isn?t supposed to be rhyme and reason, it?s just a short piece of prose. When you watch a porn scene, you don?t usually question the motive. Anyway, good piece (notice I used the word ?piece? and not story.) Keep going with more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Pal, "Prose" this ain't!

This is simply an appeal to a group of folks whose libidos never matured beyond adolescence. While I can imagine that there can be occasions where it may be erotic to share one's wife, it seems to me that for those who must have their own humiliation accompany such an act, it is an attempt at emotional and psychological self-flagellation. And then there's the degradation of their wives: sluttish behavior with others that is denied to them. Gosh, what fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
don't worry about the critics

good story...sounds like a hot wife

these other guys think they're working for the NY times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Let them continue...

Goood , please do watch , let them continue.

manthingmanthingabout 20 years ago
Concur with....

I must agree with the couple ..... the year of seduction would be of utmost interest. As for the subject matter - letting/encouraging your neighbor to seduce your wife - well to each their own. Not all men share the same desires nor do all women. The caveman days of grabbing your woman by the hair, dragging her to a cave and plowing in are long gone, at least for most of us. As for the 'men' in the stories that follow this line, what about the seducer, not just the one asking his wife or girl friend to do it. After all, it is a conquest for the 'other man' is it not? To end, I can only say, if a person does not like a story line (check the title and the brief intro), then why read it? Just to comment on how bad it is! Well here's to you Mr. "Seduce My Wife" - good story, good drama and a well taken stance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE

As I read your story I began to realize that it was my story. My next door neighbor have been fucking for about a year now, omly difference his wife doesn't know nor does my husband. Forbidden sex is so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When did the husband get ED and how were the

medical exams on the neighbor done? Since the wife did it without the husbands knowledge, he can assume she has always lied to him and nothing she says is or was true. Next he can assume she totally disrespects him and does not love him. He is her lifestyle support system, nothing more nothing less, and he himself is totally nothing. A filming of her tryst would make a divorce case very easy and end the marriage with a minimum of financial problems. A cheater is a cheater is a cheater, they never change just slow down or accelerate the time intervals between!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well when you know your wife sneaks around and

cheats on you and does things she doesnt do for you. You know your marriage is over, she may like the lifestyle but any love and affection for you is just pay for keeping her. She is a whore and you pay her by room and board. She doesnt love you, lust for you, respect you, or even if you really want to know even care for you. Get a set of pics and divorce her ass ASAP before you find out your neighbor isnt the only one getting some and she gives you some diseease or AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Neighborly Love and Llust

Very erotic. Now are you going to be helping out in the raising of your baby with your neighbor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why do people join a site like this & moralise?

I can't get over the prudes who want to read erotic stories, then become all moralistic as soon as it's someone willingly sharing their wife. The most popular stories on this site are incest, for heaven's sake - and that doesn't get the same criticism. I've noticed most of these critics are from the states - & apologies to the very many fine people from US - but there is segment of small-minded USA that is reflected in this adolescent hypocrisy. (of course, they won't handle this criticism of mine without whining either!)

To the author - great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How can a pimpish wimp and his whore be erotic?

The prior comment was worth commenting on.<P>

Anyone excited by a pimp into male humiliation deserves to comment and give support to a situation which glorifies a non-erotic absurdity - but don't begrudge an opposing viewpoint from a normal person.<P>

This site is the best but it is also extremish at best and perhaps thats good because it shows the chasm between erotic reality and absurd sick fetishes like wife watching, pimping, and self sought male humiliation - very creepy .<P>

So if you are among the very few into self degradation/self disrespect speak up and support those like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Auther

Got what he wanted, neighbor seduces his wife, wife leaves, end of story, everybody happy. Then the looser had nothing to write about, so if you think that is cool and hot I'm sure you got a neighbor who would fuck your wife too. Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why??

have we not gotten to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot Story

very hot story. I would love for something like that to happen with my wife.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Hot Story + Anon 'moralize'

People are not the same with their parents as they are with their BFFs. Nor with their co-workers as they are with their softball teammates. Nor spouses with each other as with with their lovers. A man will not normally know his wife's sexual range as well as her one-night stand will know. Parents do not know their kids' attitudes about drugs as well as the kids' schoolmates will know!

That is one reason for observing (directly; or as indirectly as in this piece) a spouse going through the mating game process with someone else. Not recommended for the insecure or those prone to delusions of, or needs for, exclusivity.

Anon ('moralizes') points out the tendency for the Moral Majority to wax eloquent in the LW venue. Why not go to the Gay category, or the Lesbian category...or even better, the Incest category and rail against the lifestyle and morality of the characters in the fiction therein? Certainly, the MMers have to feel more strongly (and negatively) about a Mom seducing her Son than a Hubby willing to find out his Sweetie swallows strange sperm, but not his domestic vintage! (Without getting rid of her great rhubarb pies!)

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Explanation

My last sentence (above) was intended to mean "without divorcing her and losing out on many great aspects of living with Sweetie!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Modern Sex

Times have changed. Monogamy is rare now. So many couples have multiple lovers now and the excitement of interracial sex is extremely strong. We married men must accept that our wife will be hit on and seduced. Of course, if we are caught cheating we could wind up being a cuckold in chastity. Such is life today. Relax and enjoy!

angelaslaterangelaslaterover 8 years ago
Mmm

I liked it a lot but wanted more detail. I really hope that there's a second part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Neighbor

I had the same agreament with my neighbor but according to him they never did it but one day she came in the house and I went to feel her pussy which was a normal thing to do but she would'nt let me near her. She said she wanted to have a shower first then we could go for it. I still think they did, and would love them to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4+) 4.45/5.0 = 89% = A]

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

great story and it made me hard

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Story

If this story makes you got then you.have real problems.

RontoniaRontoniaalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

Always enjoy reading stories about other's fantasies.

Wish you would have written more stories.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs7 months ago

PURE BS! Men notoriously territorial about their property. Especially their wives. Why would any want to share his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous