All Comments on 'The Professor's Challenge'

by JoanShort

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I loved this

Well done.....

Hope there's more

BlackZinBlackZinalmost 8 years ago
So Good I Had to Register

I've been reading Literotica for years, but I've never felt the need to register an account before. I enjoyed this story so much that I had to let the author know how much she impressed me. As a black man I enjoy stories about black domination of white women and this story was in my wheelhouse. It was exciting, didn't fetishize black men as sexual objects, and it worked magic on my libido.

Well done, Ms Short. Please, please, write more.

Z

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
50 shades is stereotypical - says the hero of the story

and it is. But it has nothing against this. Is there any cliche left out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Depth

i loved this and it helped me. Joan's first interaction were she cried and he said said she had submitted to herself- her desires and the three levels of submission: self, Dom, owned- this helped me understand some of my experiences...especially the first level. Thank You for sharing and i look forward to her return to Jim.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 8 years ago
I loved your story and

I hope this was just a great beginning to this story and you will share more of these two with us!

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 8 years ago
Well done....

You leave enough emotion to keep it real with enough passion to make it a hot read. I appreciate your level of detail and attention to the characters. Please continue.

crazynotstupidcrazynotstupidalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time and I truly hope you continue it as I'd love to hear how their "happily ever after" turns out. But most importantly I hope you keep writing, you've got a real gift for it.

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 8 years ago
Brilliant

What a great story. Thank you for sharing this. As with others, I do hope you may write more of this story. It would be great to see how their relationship develops... But most of all, please keep writing!

5* Jules

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent writing

You pulled me in and gave me an emotional Rollercoaster ride.

There was this tingling thrill of being somewhere new and meeting someone new.

There was raging anger at how unprofessional and overstepping that Heidi bitch was during the waxing. Heidi was there in a service capicity, not as a mistress. Joan was a client, not an available submissive. Slap her face? Hell no! Joan should have walked out, should have told Jim. Commenting on Joan's arousal and getting touchy was creepy and wrong in that context. Joan should never agree to play with mistress heidi in the future. Nasty damn bitch. (And the accent was annoying)

I appreciated that Jim was consistent with aftercare. Too rare. You stirred my anger again at his over stepping with the sharing. Prime example of the fact that a dom does not know a new sub and every time an author has a dom say 'I know want you want/need/can handle ' it is a steaming pile of lies. At least you had the balls to have Jim recognize his error and actually apologize.

Safeword consistancy. Towards the beginning, there was the safeword ends it all and you go back to your hotel. Well, when the fuck is a safeword most likely to be used? At the beginning! Sheesh. Yeah, plot device to create tension and internal confict, but it is a literary cop out. A dom should be teaching and guiding a curious one, not blackmailing and threatening. So easy to scare off a new person and then they never get a chance to flower because of an all or nothing ultimatum when all that was needed was a pause and some discussion.

I'm not a fan of slut/bitch/whore, and being the dom/mes' good little slut/bitch/whore does nothing to make it positive. How you handled it did make it less offensive than most.

Overall, Joan was well developed. The emptiness of losing someone, getting out of the habit of being with someone and the eventual emptiness all ring true. Taking a chance while on such a holiday fits well. It doesn't ring true how little she objected, even though you did give her more reaction than most authors.

Jim was generally well done. It was fantastic that he was a professional and not the stereotypical thug BBC. I was disappointed in the QoS thing. It made less of them, I thought. Jim was an accomplished dom but not infallible. The bit of playfulness in his personality was nice. As a sub, I would consider exploring him further as a possible personal dom, but with caution.

Finally, your sex scenes between Joan and Jim were hot.

elliot_relliot_ralmost 8 years ago
Love It

Just wished to say I thought the story was wonderful. I hope there will be more coming for these two. Keep up the writing, even if it is not a continuation here, I would love to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So good

I loved it please write more. I read this off and on all day before I got home to submit to my hubby for the night.

JoanShortJoanShortalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments

Your comments help me improve my craft. Thank you everyone for letting me know what worked, and what did not. Both are important.

Please keep providing authors with comments. We write for you, and your words in return mean so much!

With gratitude,

Joan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Eagerly waiting for more. Was a sensual read depicting honest and believable emotions. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good!

This story is well written the plot well developed and very erotic, sensual and sexual. I am very much looking forward to the next set of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Please write more!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Awesome ending!!:))

Awesome ending!!:))so wow!!:))

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
Fantastic Story, Very Erotic!

I loved the story. As a submissive male, I loved the creativity of the dominant and the trusting surrender of the submissive. It was beautiful. I could feel it to the core of my being. Beautifully erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous