All Comments on 'Rachel Ch. 02'

by hotladyvanessa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Good story, figure they will do the poly bedroom thing anytime soon? Seems like a logical next step.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 8 years ago
Nice but something is missing.

Everything is fine as long as the wife is in her "cuckquean" phase but as she drifted into the "polyamorous" phase, she should have also "drifted" into a bit of sapphic sex.

If she could suck hubby's cock, she could also lick the girlfriends pussy. It would help her to not have to rely so heavily on the vibrator and would help sell the Poly story.

hotladyvanessahotladyvanessaalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author agrees with Mad Brown

I have to admit that I wasn't 100% sold on the way this story came out. I agree with the comments and will probably revise it at some point. Honestly, the story seemed to fall in the poly direction and I don't really know much about the poly lifestyle; that was evident in the story. I should have heeded the advice that people always give writers and kept to my own experiences.

Sorry guys! I will do better the next time.

Thank you for the nice ratings, though. I guess it wasn't as bad as I feared.

I really love this audience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

Very good foray into a genre that is woefully underrepresented. It was a bit confusing how injured she was. Can't have sex but can handle a vibrator and experience strong orgasms? Can't have sex but can give blowjobs? Can't have sex but can run through the house pulled by Rachel?

Other than that and general lack of details in the bedroom... For example, where are the details of how it went from flirting in the first part to full on non-intercourse sex having been going on for months in the second?! That is one of the best parts of such a process.

I'd personally enjoy seeing this develop more. Seeing how she deals with her need for attention would be good. Also how she deals with them sharing interests that she doesn't... Say he loves history and politics but while Rachel does too, Jillian does not. How does she deal with his desire to pursue those interests with Rachel when Jillian isn't able to?

Good start. Look forward to exploring more of her experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Barf .. if this story is true you have only yourself to blame when she convinced your husband to leave you. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuckqueans are to be prized

Enjoyed the story and have been lucky to experience an alternate lifestyle. Hard to find but once you do, its a life changing experience.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Nice hot cuckqueen story...but would have been 1000% better if she would have watched them have sex..even in her bed with her

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Just too many words, you used their names to much as well, but not a bad story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous