All Comments on 'Sub Guy Finds a Master'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Intense

That ended intensely enough that I doubt I'd want to return for another round.

Probably better to find a loving shemale with a BIG 9 - 10 inch she-cock to surrender or submit to.

cibixcibixalmost 8 years ago
a great start!

any thoughts on future chapters? feminization, gang bang, branding are a couple of thoughts I had :-)

jackerwoojackerwooover 6 years ago
my wish

to find someone like this to surrender too

TVFrannieTVFrannieover 6 years ago
Nice!

BDSM is not my normal cup of tea. At least I never thought so until I was about halfway through your story. Then I looked down and realised I was hard as stone and was leaking precum all over my belly! Which made for a sweet snack while I finished reading!

Again, not my normal fare but well written, stimulating and left me wanting more. Can't wait to read more of your work.

Kisses,

Fran

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30almost 4 years ago
I would love that done to me

Wow, what a great story. This is something that I would love done to me. There is a Dom in my city that I have been trying to get together with. However, we have not been able to get together yet, our schedules just don't sink up. We will get together and I have told him that I want to be dressed up as a sexy slut and used as a slut. I want him to tie me up and use my holes as he wants. I want him to have a number of others there to use me for their pleasure, fuck my mouth and ass, have me eat their pussy and ass, whatever they want. I have told him that I want him to stretch out my ass cunt with larger and larger toys after I have been fucked by whoever there wants to fuck me and cum in me. I want him to use bigger and bigger toys on me making my ass cunt gape more and more until he is able to slide his hand up my ass cunt and fist fuck me while everyone watches and cheers him on. My Daddy D has a huge black dildo, 15 inches long and 5 inches wide that he wants to fuck me with and whenever he shows me a picture of it I get so horny thinking about how good that will feel sliding in and out of my ass cunt getting fucked like a slut. Oh I so what to get together with my Daddy D and have home use his Sindee slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous