All Comments on 'The Box Pt. 07'

by siribrock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So the slut finds out she's married to a slut?

There does not seem to be any point, or plot, to this story. Where's it going, and, due to the shallowness of the plot, who cares? But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happened

In the beginning the story was really hot but seems to be headed down the "hole".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why are trolls here?

This is soft porn written by amateur authors. If you want well written polished racy stories then go buy them on amazon.com. personally, I look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All this did was make me glad I don't know them.

Sorry but nobody to like at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

This is porn, dogs fucking in the back yard no reason to be married, you fucked up your kids porn. Nobody to like just really fucked up losers.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Really good read

Your story feels real, in a down to earth way. Honestly, I think that if you edited for spelling and grammar it would be perfect. Those are mere distractions in an otherwise wonderful tale. It took a bit to grow on me but certainly held my interest enough to keep me reading. I'm glad I did because it got better and better. The scene with where she blew the four guys in the office was exciting! But then so were her trysts with Ben. You built her arousal gradually and naturally, and when she finally broke free it felt right. I like the ending you chose as well- it fits. Having said that, I'd love to read more about Terri and her awakening. I hope you'll continue with her story. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When is she going to

Turn her daughter out and will she recommend marriage to her or tell her to just forget it and be a Call Girl?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
POS

It's too much trouble to tell you what a piece of shit this is. So I won't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous