All Comments on 'Watching Pt. 01-02'

by MaryGrangerx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

This was a fabulous spunk raiser.

The way it ended Chapter 2 and introduced Chapter 3 was such a twist, especially as she says that there is going to be a Captere 3 AND 4. I cant wait.

These stories have such a great build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great again

Thanks Mary

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 8 years ago
Lovely naughty fun!

Once again Mary you've produced something lovely and wicked. Five stars from here. Your characters combined with such wonderful mischief, settings, and lurid descriptions create something that drips with temptation, impropriety, and a sugary drizzle of kink. Simply love it. You've created an erotic pastry that the reader simply has to stop and gobble up. Well done. Keep going with more naughtiness from your pen please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Spicey with a naughty twist.

Dear Mary,

What a delightful tale spanning years to present entrapment that binds. I especially enjoy that both women avoid razors and are comfortable being natural.

You kicked the door open and have set the scene for naughty play ahead. I will find it difficult waiting to see how the future will enfold. Keep the naughtiness going.

phobosukphobosukalmost 8 years ago
Better and better

I remember the original and its great you improved and developed it. 5 stars and I hope the sequel is out soon!

42154215almost 8 years ago
Tasty

Mary , once again u titilate without being obscene, you have a distinct style that carries the reader along , unable to stop until the inevitable happens .....

I have missed u !

Lucky3Lucky3about 7 years ago
Lovely

A wonderfully written story so erotic I will have to continue reading......

olsaltyolsaltyabout 7 years ago
Seconding the Motion

I have to agree with others on your skill at slowly unveiling the haughtier fetish bits--you reel your readers in a bit at a time --fascinating writing, and a fine sense of dialogue! A tip of my cap, and wanting to read more, Mary...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Couldn't get past the first few paragraphs...

If he could only see her shoulders and head through the window how the hell does he see her bra and panties? The was enough for me. Read what you have written...it would help alot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous