All Comments on 'The Wife-Breeding Clinic'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well that was just ugly

Badly written drivel. With prejudice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wtf

I couldn't even make it to the end. Wtf. Your story is way out there and the flow of events is studded at best. I'd suggest working on that....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't get enough.

dsoul is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I am employed by a similar clinic. I do not know how many guys are so employed, I have met 4 others. Depending on the demand, I usually work 4 days. I am black, 34 years old. I have been screened for STDs by a doctor supplied by the clinic. My job is to breed clients that come to the clinic. Mostly they are white women, but not all the time, some Asian and an occasional black woman. Modestly, also I must say I have also been selected because of the size of my cock, yes I know the size 9.7 inches long and 6.5 inches thick. The women that come to the clinic must apply, they are given an appointment time, tested for STDs. Not all are married, those that are, are encouraged to bring their husbands and usually do. Forms are signed, a fee is paid depending on what the woman requires. There are 2 fee structures.1. The woman is given a room with one male, there is a 2 hour limit. 2. The group sex room, where, a woman is given a room with 4 males, there is a 3 hour limit. I do not know the fee structure. I have been employed in both situations. There is one strict rule, husbands, boyfriends, partners are not allowed in the rooms. They are allowed to watch, via there own room with a medium sized T.V. My last client was a white woman, rather plump, 38 years old. The way it works, she is given a coffee in a waiting room. The guys that are working that day are one at a time introduced to her. A short chat, then she decides. She chose me. I go back to the waiting room, I thank her for choosing me and tell her my name, she told me her name was Lorraine. I have a coffee with her, My first real look, plain, short , only about 5ft 2 compared to my 6ft 3, knee length white dress, nylons covering thick legs, nice sized breasts. We chat, I ask if she has a partner that is here, she said no. My long fingers are now gently caressing her knee. She didn't resist, I stood up, holding her hand, pulling her gently up. She can back out anytime, she stood, I hold her hand, leading her to the room. They are nice, a small sofa, a single chair, a queen size bed and a small ensuite with a shower and toilet. Three very large fluffy towels and a small single draw bedside table. The temperature of the room is comfortable, the lighting can be adjusted . I offer the ensuite, she uses the toilet. I catch her as she comes out, holding her, my lips to her neck,, she is nervous, I look at her, my lips to hers, this one needs me to guide her. I ease back, mmm, that was nice, my hands around her waist, my body against hers. Another kiss, she responds , my hand goes under her dress onto her bottom, nice, round, but she has pantyhose on. I move my hand back up, find the zip to her dress and slide it down, removing her dress from her shoulders. She stepped out of it, mmm, nice breasts, I lift them, nice perfume, I move my face down, moving it over her bra. I think I would like to suck on those , would you mind. She said a breathless no as I undid her bra. Her nipples were already hard, sticking out as my hands, tongue and teeth tormented them. I stepped back, removing my shirt and saying, things are getting a bit tight, I need to get more comfortable., slowly removing my trousers, standing up, my tight white underwear outlining my semi erect cock. I move back to her breasts, she had not moved from the spot, I guide her hand to my underwear as I gently suck her nipples. She feels me, her hand frozen, I push forward her hand stays, my hand moved to her pussy. Even through the pantyhose and the nice white panties I can feel her heat. I bend down, moving my face to her pussy, gently licking her hose and as I stand back up, I remove my underwear, her hand contacts my cock, I let her feel, she stroked me and squeezed. I guide her to the bed, laying her down, my hand removing her pantyhose, I stay down, removing her panties, the crotch is very wet, I move my tongue along her inner thighs, she spreads her legs a little more, my tongue oh so gently tracing her rather puffy pussy lips, slowly moving to her clit, not big but hard, my tongue slips over it, she pushed up, I moved my tongue slowly away. I like it if they orgasm while I am doing this because when I go to fuck them they are more relaxed and very wet. I moved my tongue back up, over her clit, slowly, her legs closing around my head, pushing up, I flicked her clit with my tongue, that did it as she bucked and yelled as she orgasmed hard. I waited, her legs relaxed, I stood, lifting them and positioned my cock and pushed, I entered her, I waited, then moved back, another push, in further, I looked at her eyes, they were very wide. I moved up onto the bed, my face level with hers, my lips to hers, gently as I pushed slowly in further, her face moved to the side, oh god, , I eased back a little then pushed a little harder, aagh, as her pussy took more of me,i eased back again and pushed, aaagh, I told her how good she felt as I moved with small pushes. Nearly all women I have fucked can get to this point, its the last bit that tests them, I slowly fucked Lorraine, she was enjoying it and then I pushed hard, I felt something inside her give way, open around the head of my cock and I was hard up against her, aagh, oh, aagh, its too big, aaagh and that's when I fucked her. I could feel the head of my cock hitting something inside her, I know what it is, her cervix as I moved faster, and then I tell her, get ready , im going to fill your tight pussy with all my black sperm. Oh god yes, do it, do it as I fucked her faster, aaaggh as she orgasmed and I delivered what she had paid for, a pussy full of black mans sperm. I kept fucking her, oh yes, yes, don't stop and she had another orgasm as I continued to fuck her. We slowed down, I stayed in her, but because of the height difference I was sort of smothering her so I rolled her over so she was sitting on my cock. She slumped forward, laying on my chest, I held her. I could feel juices leaking out. She just lay there for quite some time.That was fine until I started nibbling at her ear telling her my sperm had leaked out a bit so it was time for a top up, she giggled. I rolled her over, pulling out. Lifting her onto her knees. Her pussy was so open. I held her hips and in one push went all the way into her, oh fuck, ohh so big as I fucked hard into her. All I heard was her groans, yells as I drilled her pussy hard until I felt my cum rising and I said here comes the next load of black cum, take it bitch, oh yes, give it to me, fill me, aaagghh as I shot what I had left deep into her. She collapsed forward, some of my cum landing on her bottom as my cock came out. She lay there, quivering, I rolled her over, she looked up at me, my cock hanging over her face, her choice and as 9 out of 10 usually do she leaned up and took my cock in her mouth. I let her do what she wanted. She pulled back, I sat next to her, kissing her, Thanking her for a great time. telling her if she wanted to see me again, that would make me very happy. My time with her was over. Usually in a day I do either 2 sessions like that or I session and a group session. I am respectful but I must say I get paid to fuck women who want big black cock. Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
to the last anon

don't you fucking wish, say next time you feel like writing a book submit it as a story-I'm sure you'll get plenty of one stars for it.

SuccubusNightsSuccubusNightsalmost 8 years ago
Bad

This was horrendous. You really are a bad writer. Complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!

Where is this place? I suddenly need to be Black-bred!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If being black is so damn bad(as we hear all the time) then why on earth would a white person want to get pregnant and have a black kid. So I am forced to think that this is all racist bullshit and stereotypes. rating 1

Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

It’s a fantasy of mine and has been for many years. Having my wife bred by a big black cock. Hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
1252 Followers
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!