All Comments on 'Heather's Busy Week Pt. 02'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

on the Pos side at least it was shorter than your first story, I started to read it and though I must have gotten lost somewhere, I did not have a clue as to where this story was going, it was not until I think the end of the 2nd page or the begaining of the 3rd page that I found the story from the first one when they were in the police station then it started to make sense from there, not sure why Hev called Rita just to tell her she was having sex with her friend and wanted Rita to listen in, I gues it was like phone sex in a way, but it was still worth reading

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

Hello again

Thank you for your comments. Pt. 03 (following shortly and of similar length to Pt. 02) bounces about a bit too, with a couple of different characters getting involved and a few more sex scenes (the whole thing gets hotter as it goes along).

I hope you - and everyone else reading my submissions - stick with me. The overall storyline is consistent and will develop more speedily. A few more "parts" in and that policewoman will be seen in a whole new light.

Mmmm, nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jungle fever.....

Obviously you are British, and probably were not in the American south in the '60s, but I want you to know that there are many who survived that time, know what tear gas smells, and more importantly, feels like, and have emotional reactions to terms like "jungle fever", etc. I am a 65 year old, white male who was involved with the civil rights movement in the early days, and still am today. I get so upset with my black friends when they call each other "nigger" as if it means nothing. I never hesitate to call them out on it. What is worse is white people who think because I'm white, that I would enjoy or at least accept racial jokes and insults. Please try to understand what the African American people have suffered in the past. We have to help them to overcome what we have done to them .

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback for "Anonymous"

You are correct. I am British and was not in the deep south in the 60s. If I had been there I would have been campaigning at your side.

I genuinely do not know what offended you but presume it is the term "jungle princess". I used it in the context of the old film, wanting to create the image of an incredibly beautiful woman who grew up alone in a jungle in Malaya (a sort of female Tarzan, played by Dorothy Lamour). It's meant to be a compliment, not a slur.

If the term means something else in your part of the world then you - and everyone else - have my sincere apologies. I make a point of avoiding racial slurs and if one of my characters ever uses one he/she will always pay for it.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 8 years ago

I was just reading - comprehending some and getting lost in parts. Hev is by far the most interesting character, and I love her girl on girl sex scenes. But she's all over the place fucking women (her preferred sex), men, then Alex who she knows his secret as a giver to stud men. The story's complex but that's not always a good thing. I'm looking forward to future developments in other chapters. (Thou bisexual & lesbian women having sex with men make me cringe a little. I can be selfish like that wanting just lesbian sex. Oh well, can't have it all, at least not All the time).

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback for germanchocolate4u

Thank you for your comments.

After Pt. 02 there is very little bi action . . . it's nearly all girl-on-girl. The story also focuses mainly on Heather too, without jumping so much from character to character, scene to scene.

gr3ywindgr3ywindalmost 8 years ago
Ugh..

Yeah this entire story should in no way be in the lesbian section as there are none in it. This entire chapter in detail or innuendos is mostly about hairy schlongs. Group or erotic couples section mayhaps? Classify your stories correctly and you'll get a more appriciative audience and a much better rating.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback for gr3ywind

I hear what you are saying.

Ideally I would have put this part of Heather's adventures in a bisexual category . . . but there isn't one on Literotica. As the other parts to this story are almost 100% lesbian I felt I had little choice in posting it where it is.

If there is any "straight" sex in future episodes I will put an author's note at the beginning, warning as to what lies ahead.

Sincere apologies to you (and anyone else who didn't enjoy Pt. 02).

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Further feedback for gr3ywind

Sorry, I'm an innocent limey lady . . . but, although I get the general idea, I have to ask . . .

What is a "hairy schlong"?

Sounds awful to me. I hope I'm not disappointed if you reply!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

A harsh little world you're presenting here. Quite hedonistic. Not much in the way of meaning or true emotion. It's feeling pretty "hollow".

That's an observation, not a complaint. Great writers write about harsh topics all the time. And are still great. In fact, you should be proud of yourself so far. It's just a harsh ride you're taking us on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous