All Comments on 'Walking My Baby Back Home - Tuesday'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Peeker

And Allison, standing in the doorway with her hand in her panties is wondering, just how much am I missing out on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh Mom

Will you get up off the floor already... I swear those titties of yours are heavy enough dry, but when you get them wet, you just can't stand the weight...

I know a woman that wears an LL bra... very impressive... Love the pics she sends me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
52 year old HOTWIFE

Oh the joy of young hard cock.Always hard as steele never softening. An endless supply of thick hot cum. And inedible stamina to drive that huge hard cock home sending us old sluts into oblivion.Yes the joys of young huge cock. I enjoy to have my 58 year old husband watch as I orally worship a young stud to completion. I am definitely a bbc slut. I can't get enough huge young black cock to suck. And I much prefer UNCUT. That foreskin rolling up rubbing on my clit taking me over the top. Just wonderful.

bigirlnc45bigirlnc45almost 8 years ago
more please

I love your story. Gave the first one a 4 but I think it's more. Gave this one a 5. Now I want another sequel. Bring Allison in and have Dirk paint both their faces and clean each other. Maybe Carla needs to have Dirks baby and Carla's sister comes to help out with the baby and will clean Dirk up after a three way. The possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome

What a fabulous story. I feel you are building to the total destruction of daughter by the mother. You have stated they have the same bra strap size,mother very proudly going on to discuss her cup size. In Jackie v Donna, almost total bra destruction was achieved. I love to think this Mother will have to do somerhing similar, but this time it will be complete destruction of the daughters feeble bra, broken straps and shattered cups. What a dream.c

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BORING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2191 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...