All Comments on 'Siblings'

by silversal01

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
saunassaunasalmost 8 years ago
Identical

When twins are identical they are genetically identical and always same sex. You are identical or not, there is nothing in between. You can have same nature etc but that has nothing to do with identical twins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Do your research

When will authors learn that identical means IDENTICAL. Identical twins are ALWAYS the same sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not identical

It is never stated that they are identical twins.

They are twins and near identical.

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
Nee More

What's all this crap about identical. They are twins, and giving in to some of the most basic of instincts, and why not? They are created male and female, and either they are drawn to one another, or they aren't. It is great to read about when they are, and share what they decide to do. I hope there is more. A healthy 4*, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy story!

Not at all bad, enjoyed that but thought he might have been grateful enough to have given her pussy a good licking.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNinealmost 8 years ago

If the twins are brother & sister, then they're fraternal twins (two separate eggs that were fertilized simultaneously). Identical twins are always the same sex (one fertilized egg that split in two).

sari88sari88almost 8 years ago
Dont feel get disgruntled.

I myself am an identical twin. Im female and my twin a boy. Its not rare for identical twins to be of mixed genders. Stumbled upon this by accident. Great story. Heck of a turn on i wasnt expecting. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@sari88 - Identical twins are ALWAYS the same gender.

They are monozygotic, which means they came from the same egg, which split ('fissioned') after it was fertilized by a single sperm; it is not possible for one half of the zygote to spontaneously change gender after fission has occurred. Monozygotic twins are perfectly identical, have identical DNA, and usually the same distinguishing bodily conformation; in effect, they are natural clones. It is not physiologically possible for differing gender twins to be identical twins, get your facts right.

You and your twin are different gender, so two eggs were fertilized by two different sperm in utero, so you are fraternal (dizygotic), no different from any other brother/sister sibling pair, except you were both born at the same time, and yes, of course you look alike, you're siblings. My brother and I are fraternal twins and, apart from looking just like my dad, have very few other characteristics in common; people know we're brothers, few twig that we're twins, because that genomic replication unique to identical twins is not there.

FrankDrakeFrankDrakeover 7 years ago
^^

Turner's Syndrome pls ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Start

Has great potential to expand their relationship

A very good begining

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous