All Comments on 'Hypnosissy 02: Becoming a Cum Slut'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
goamz86goamz86almost 8 years ago
Sooooo Hot

I want Rose to be my Girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ex

in the upcoming videos it should be faggots sucking those hard cocks no females. It would enforce the fact that he's a cocksucking faggot

Target155Target155almost 8 years ago
Big turn on !!!!!

Wish I was him! She's forcing him to be a cocksucker and he doesn't even know it!!! Always love you stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best story yet

The many hypnosis video sites should be giving u commission. I have went to all of the since reading the two chapters of this hot wicked tale.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it comes faster than most your sequels.

Master_subMaster_subalmost 8 years ago
url

How about posting the url for some of the hypno videos

demonharrydemonharryalmost 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

You really struck a chord with this series. Thank you!

tamiscstamiscsalmost 8 years ago
So Hot

Ms Jasmine - my girlfriend and I really love your writing ... between this series and the Cocksucker series we have both become enraptured with your stories... my girlfriend has asked me to write to see if you could send the url's for the hypnos used ....please...please...please

tami

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story - would love to hear more!

MISTYLOVERMISTYLOVERalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Wow . Loved the first two parts. Almost feel hypnotised myself into wanting to follow Brian. Hope that there might be a Part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait to see what happens next

Love this story

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsalmost 8 years ago
You've done it again!

Perfect! Huge amounts of details and so easy to visualize and enjoy :)

patandjeanpatandjeanalmost 8 years ago
Nice work as always!

Well done, can't wait for the next part...

cibixcibixalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

i listen to/watch sissy hypnos, loved how you integrated it into the story. Looking forward to many more!

TheMasterBraedenTheMasterBraedenalmost 8 years ago
Looking forward to reading more

As much as I enjoyed the story I felt that the scene in which Brian went out at lunch to the guys van was to early in his training. Yes I can see him doing something like that again but it felt to rushed. If it were to have occurred after his trip to the gloryhole I think it would have been better. Though I also hope that Eugene never finds out that it was Brian as I feel it would take something away from the story. Now if Rose arranged it so that they could meet at the gloryhole together that would be different.

I liked the scene at the gloryhole especially as it showed us the readers that as much as he desires cum and cock he truly loves big dicks and maybe even more so black cocks. And it showed Rose where his interests lie and how well her training of him goes.

Now on his journey of enlightenment I am wondering how far Rose will take him. From the brief beginning of the first chapter I know where he ends up and I am sure that there will be more videos to condition and train him. But my question is more along the lines of if he will stay as a man through all of this or will Rose change him into a shemale. Also if does become one would he stay as one full time or only in her presence.

The other aspect that I am wondering about is what is Brian and Rose's current relationship and what will the end be. Will they become boyfriend and girlfriend, girlfriends, Mistress and sub or a combination of different types.

If there was something in this series that could be improved upon it would be the descriptions of the trance scenes and more interactions between Brian and Rose. Though I understand it would be difficult to do so, I'm just just looking for a bit more description of the people in the scenes.

MaidpaulineMaidpaulinealmost 8 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait, I am so addicted to COCK now. Need to suck COCK now. Looking forward to sucking Eugene's and BLACK COCK so much, please don't be to long cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Addictive

This chain of stories is totally addictive -- so HOT!

dante994dante994almost 8 years ago
Fantastic series

Brilliant hot tale, well told. Can't wait to see if more are on the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
COCK

AWWWWW, I NEED MORE! NOW! Goddamnit, I wanna see if Eugene knows who gave him head...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I also watch the Hypno bbc 4 white sissies videos

Although I don't need to be hypnotized to want it and to do it. Do need more opportunities. Have done one black one a few times and loved it, except he was not the dominant, verbally abusive type I would have liked to have submitted too.. Working on getting another in the near future; one with an attitude.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago
great as ever

another great addition.. such a talented author, SSL has a way of writing that makes you feels like you are part of the story. now I have to look for the video series. ( I did not know existed) hmmm where to look. ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

You have a way with this kind story my panties were wet from the start. I was rubbing my little cocky and whishing I had a big cock to suck the whole way through. All us cock suckers owe you a "any hole" fuck. Kisses sweety.

Coldlimit22Coldlimit22over 7 years ago
Favorite series

He should become gay at the end and having him turning others gay

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Another winner!!!!

I wish my Mistress and I had done this when were younger.

Slave Ed

_hi_hi_mmmm__hi_hi_mmmm_over 7 years ago
Outstanding Erotic

She's turning him eloquently cum soaked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Years of dreaming

I have sucked at gloryholes before but never in front of my girlfriend. It's just a fantasy so far. Black IS better.

SissyCarla4USissyCarla4Uover 7 years ago
I LOVED THIS

My Mistress has me watch sissy hypnocs she can't wait to watch me suck a cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What about her period?

She said she was due to get her period just days ago.. By the timeline, he would have worshiped her period along with the creampie. That's hot, but it was not mentioned. Author forgot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I can't get enough

This is one hot story. Being a cocksucker myself I can really feel what is happening to Brian because all a cocksucker really wants is to suck cock and swallow cum. A big black cock though is hypnotizing and intoxicating and very addictive and their cum is very potent. Once you get a black cock between your lips and pumping ccum down your throat you will always want more. I bet he calls the black guy and sucks Eugenes cock. I would. Why not do both?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
such a yummy story

it all sounds so exciting, it must feel wonderful for her to have help from her girlfriend to discover how much she really love sucking cock and swallowing cum. i have tried sucking cock and i loved it also loved swallowing cum, but have only done it 2 or 3 times. i guess i am a little too shy to do it more often. but if i was her i would let Eugene know i would love to be his steady cocksucker. i think they would both be extremely happy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

I'm a hetero cocksucker, and I know exactly what it is like to crave cock, as does the author of this story. Awesome. Now I'm hungry.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great.story

I think these HypnoSissy.stories are having an effect on me. The more.i read.The more. I want to suck.cock. It would be nice to have a girl that would find big cocks.for you to.suck. I would.love to find a man with a big cock that would make.me his.regular cum slut and make me get on my knees.and worship his cock until he cums in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh My

I do love watching those cock sucking and sissy videos. I am a cock sucker but when I began there was no such thing as videos. For me it was the guys I hung around with just telling me over and over that I should suck their cocks They said it so often that I ended up believing them. One day we were doing a circle jerk and I glanced at someone's cock. He said come on you know you want it. I could not resist and just sank down there in front of them and took his cock. I did them all that day and then I knew what hooked me was I swallowed. On another day I was kneeling buy a true fag and we were sucking of a large group of guys. I swallowed and he spit. After the last guy they told me to suck his gay cock. I did not want to but I could not resist. As I sucked him he would scoop up cum from the ground and coat his cock and I had to eat it. He did not make me I just had to, if you can understand. After that I regularly sucked his cock at least once a day even if the other guys were not around. I would give up cock today if I had a woman who absolutely craved me eating her cunny and ass and many times a day. 4yourpleasureiam

firedogg81firedogg81over 4 years ago
hot

wow another great chapter

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
Rose has some serious competition!

Your delicious story Is better than Rose! It has me really craving cock and lots of delicious, hot, creamy cum! Glory holes,,,, Here I come, mouth wide open!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it would love to see those videos, Could to sen/ post links to hypnotizing videos! I can relate to Brian I want to become a cock sucker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Long, but hot

I've been a cocksucker for over 35 years and wish I had started when I was a teenager. I didn't need to be hypnotized, just needed to see a bulge in briefs.

I'm addicted to cock and cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

why cant i see any vidoes

slyhucksterslyhucksteralmost 3 years ago

I would very much like to have those flash drives

daveflydaveflyover 2 years ago

i want to be that faggot,owned by another man ,sucking cock all day everday not caring who knows

subwmsubwmabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. My wife has been feeding me black cock since before we were married, 40 yrs ago.

SissyriyaSissyriyaalmost 2 years ago

Lovely i wish was brain

SissyriyaSissyriyaalmost 2 years ago

i wish i was brain hope to find rose in my life soon

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

I am not sure if reading the hypnotic words of the videos, but I sure crave cock way more now. This is my second time reading this great story. It is so good, thanks

cuckiemancuckiemanalmost 2 years ago

This series is over the top, being able to describe a hypnosis (which I would say is difficult) pounding/pulsing the message in a story is delightful, intriguing, and makes me want to drop to my knees an suck and swallow the biggest black cock! I can't wait for the anal pounding!!!

pokeyridepokeyridealmost 2 years ago

WOW !!! Love this series !!!! I would love to be in his position !!!!

SubRich66SubRich66almost 2 years ago

OMG- this is the second time I have read this whole series and everytime I fantasize about meeting someone lie Rose, and then have to relieve myself. Thank you- Great story tellng and sexy as f- My brain is so overwelmed.

Recondo69Recondo69over 1 year ago

One of the hottest story I have read..I loved it.

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter. It really makes me want to be him going through that change not sure about it but it sure gets me hard reading it. Can't wait to read the rest

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

268. Glad he got some pussy, but I hope the videos will be over soon. They are boring and tedious to read.

TracieTurnedMeTracieTurnedMe8 months ago

OMG! I am leaking so much I had to change my pink panties.

I want juicy COCK and CUM now!

If you read every word slowly and visualize the captions and don’t crave a cock to suck I am curious what made you read this story.

This story has me completely wound up in all the fun ways.

rmac1rmac14 months ago

Loved this story, as I want to be Brian. In another world I would love to be a cock sucker servicing tons of cocks, pleasuring as many as possible day after day after day. The thought of sucking cock and being somebody’s cum dump at his every whim, would truly be so sexy and exciting.

I have thought about sucking cock all day long and truly pleasuring as many men as I could. In a fantasy life, I would be forced to obey all those men, allow them to dress me as they wish, tell me how I would serve them and be their sexy slave to do with as they wish!

I’m really looking forward to enjoying the many cocks I need in my mouth to quench my thirst as well as my hunger as a true COCK SUCKER!!!!!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

wow I really like these two stories.

FnfireFnfire2 months ago

My favorite part of this whole series is when she gets the straight hot, and cocky jock to fall down to his knees, and to suck on Eugene's big phat juicy nerdy cock.

CharlotteTWCharlotteTW28 days ago

Got to love sucking anonymous cock and being witnesed, very hot

Sissyjulia2Sissyjulia24 days ago

I loved both parts of the story and being locked in chastity for days and days makes it even better. In fact I have sucked a few dicks and even deepthroated one and I must admit even though I was locked into a chastity cage while doing it it felt Great. Nothing beats milking a man with your throat and feeling him tugging trying to remove his cock from my throat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50654 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES