All Comments on 'Wish Box Ch. 03'

by roblondon2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

more more more

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 8 years ago
You're mean

It's not very nice to make me wait so long for this chapter ;)

Your story is very good and the the way the wishes come true is original and funny. Please keep the chapters coming. I can't wait to read what he'll do next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
solid

solid.. waiting for nxt one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
depends on what you want

As a story the first paragraph is the only one that moved the story along. I did like how that was developed. The entire rest of the story is just a recap and rehash of past work.

If all you want is a wanking story it is a 3* at best.

Trey and his mom are past history, next chapter start it 6 months from this one. Trey could be busted for betting a cop, said and done, out of hands. Now move on to the big world and all the women, money and power out there

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42almost 8 years ago
Limits on the box?

So, the box orchestrates the most reasonable way for a wish to come true; but what if there is no reasonable way? What if he wished for body modifications? Would he just find a costume piece to approximate what he asked for?

zena99zena99almost 8 years ago
Love it

Great tale. I eagerly look forward to new chapters.

ReizoReizoalmost 8 years ago
I really like it.

Good story, a bit short but then again, if it were easy then everyone would do it. I like the way this is going and would love to read more. Keep up the cool story.

Reizo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice work.

These people are over thinking it. Great sex.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
What

About Money with Money comes Power and Women. Plus he can have a Buisness and go to college and meet some Nice Coeds. The getting Girl's and Women seem like a waste of the Box.

kade435kade435about 4 years ago
nice

a good long blowjob

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 3 years ago

"That night I made a long list of women, both famous and people I knew, that I wanted to fuck. " I think we all have that list. Now, if we only had magic boxes to put that list in...

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I would make Mrs. Douglas addicted to my cock!!!

bigurnbigurnalmost 2 years ago

So far, a rambling story about a guy with little imagination. By the 3rd wish, I would be ageless, rich and fairly muscular everywhere... Yeah, that includes a good sized muscular penis.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

The chapters are too short, and details are repetitive!! Also, hour grammar and spelling are detracting from the 📚 reading!! I did not comment on last chapter, hoping for a better outcome here...very disappointed...

Especially, considering that you have much potential for the series...I know it is all written, BUT a little return editing/proofreading would not hurt at all.

4/5 stars...would like to score higher,...BUT...👿😒😕

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He used it just to get even not to do himself or others good. I could see a dark part coming. As for winning the lottery, he was very immature. I did note the women he screwed weren’t married so that’s a plus for him.

Bill S.

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

Yep he definitely needs to expand his scope of wishes. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Such small wishes. But I suppose it gives a story. Hopefully it builds up to bigger and better things soon enough.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey3 months ago

I know this is a pr0n story but are you going to make every 'wish' about just fucking some woman? I could understand the need for revenge, and totally understand the fact that a teenage boy would put aside his revenge for fucking his bully's mother. But he has a magic box that can fulfil wishes, and getting his dick wet is the entire scope of his imagination?

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I agree with the comments of WretchedMonkey. It's time for this guy to think big. With a magic box the sky is almost the limit. He could pass university with very good grades, get a great job or go into business and make tons of money, buy a mansion, luxury cars, a wife with playboy bunny looks. And if he's not interested in marriage, his wealth and lifestyle alone can get him the most beautiful women. There's so much potential to the story. But you really need an editor. There's no word called anyways. It may pass as a colloquial term, but it's not English. I also find you consistently write chock for shock. Also when you write "she wore a suite" it should be suit, not suite. Suit is a set of clothes. Suite is several interconnecting rooms, especially in a hotel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous