All Comments on 'Mom's So Hot! Pt. 04'

by ffarkus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good story :)

I realized what a good story this was when in the last chapter I was so pissed off when the mother cheated on her son. I was practically fuming. this is good character development, folks are very "social", but hey its just fiction, I hope the next chapter comes up soon. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
love the story

like to read more chapters of the story to come. try doing the same like that on the first part, with more words on every fucking section they have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Series

Would love to see Mom and Rita get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ouch

This started as a hot series and then seemed to unravel. It was just too much activity by too many people to hold my interest. To me these stories must contain at least a shred of credibility to maintain my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...back to MOM!!!

...she's still the hottest babe around...have her return to her son...with a black man and pete as fillers to keep her tuned up and trimmed when sonny is away, thinking all is fine, never finding out...she's HHOOOTT!!!...YOU GO GIRL...!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:)

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Ah man...you ruined a perfectly good idea

Till you had the mom and son, the story was unbelievable hot. But now, it seems to be going all over the place. The idea of this category is to write an improbable situation in a realistic manner. People don't confess their love to each other and then cheat on them in a few days. Mom and Pete...was like throwing a bucket of cold water on a hard on. If you do consider revising this story, you'll have a winner on your hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So forcing sex is ok?

It is in these stories. I can't remember how many times the women in these stories say 'no' and 'stop' but the men just do it anyways. Too much is going on to make any of it seem plausible and it's amazing how all the women have big tits and the men can have sex over and over without any problem.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Finally a little pussy licking. Now how about sucking a little cock, ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep writing

Love your stories, love to see you write about Aunt Mary and Pepper wanting more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just stop. What started out as a good story is turning into a lot of nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All four parts could be individual stories with a few setting and name changes. Nevertheless, a steamy series of lust, incest and emotional conflicts; keeping the reader glued to the paragraphs. Great job, Author!

DormayVooDormayVoo9 months ago

Beautiful story until mom fucked Pete. After that it was horrible. Made me quite angry that a 5-star story went so bad so fast

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was good

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved the story when it began as a love story between a mother,and son,and then you had to go & ruin it by turning mom into the town whore,sleeping with anyone,and everyone...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous