All Comments on 'All in the Family Pt. 01'

by medic45

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
melinda4cdmelinda4cdalmost 8 years ago
spanking

as a frustrated sub spankophile I love the storyline. I love to be motivated by a hot bottom (mine). And although the story description mentions training by the mother-in-law, that was not mentioned in this segment (OK, so we know it is really Ann). I was kind of hoping it was the mother-in-law beating his ass for the benefit of her daughter .....

Plase continue ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And why would he agree?

Basically she's using sex to control the marriage. An old concept. But there's no reason for him to abandon his pride and self respect. She demonstrates to him that she has no love or respect for him. That all she sees him as is a provider. Why would he not have her arrested for assault, battery and spousal abuse, sent to jail and divorce her? Poorly conceived, badly executed story of manipulation and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

One of the hottest stories of all time. It got me red, hot, hard, and wanting to be spanked. Can't wait to read the next chapter! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's a pretty erotic chapter and looks to be an interesting start. With hubby slowly learning to overcome things he's not comfortable with. Still bruised and sore after a full week makes me think the debut spanking was too extreme.

No mention of the so called mother-in-law yet. Is she a MILF, GILF, of just an ordinary older woman?

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 8 years ago
Slightly erotic

It doesn't seem to Me that this husband is submissive, as the story lead in suggested. Seems to Me that this is more a story about training the husband to accept being something he is not. Very little to indicate his desire to be disciplined in to a submissive, other than his "on again; off again" erection. Maybe it will be covered in the next chapter... maybe not. Well written though, with only a couple instances of pronoun misuse or typo. 4 stars, for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What that crap for??? He is not submissive and if he wants he can take her and dump her!!! Only real idiots can write such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When she sat on his face?

He bit her and while she was bleeding he told her their marriage was over. Because let's be real. Who would put up with her manipulative crap for 2 minutes? This whole thing made me laugh. You're assuming he had zero pride or self respect. I don't think so. She'd be lucky if he didn't beat her up and throw her into the gutter. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic pathetic!!

MINUS 5* if possible!!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 5 years ago
Arousing and fun

An arousing and enjoyable story. Great idea building, I can’t wait to see how it continues - an obvious mark of good writing. I love it when words flow off the page.

As to the chicken anons who have no clue about the real BDSM drivers, I wish they’d find something more age appropriate to read in a comic book store.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

And doesn't it make him think that she has a paddle? Nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another wife who goes too far and a simp who lets her. Misandrist crap. Dump the bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous