All Comments on 'Cockatoo Pt. 27'

by nikkiesilk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rich01908Rich01908almost 8 years ago
Loving it

Can't wait for next instalment, gets better and better, many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love the way we changed

Jamie's mind is just changing properly. I could feel the same of the progress. Good article!

nikkiesilknikkiesilkalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To my anonymous troll

I seem to have an anonymous critic who doesn't like my story. Fair enough, you don't like it, so.dont read it. Why does it bother you so much that you have to send me abusive anonymous emails? I get enough feedback form readers who do enjoy it to encourage me to keep writing. If you hate it so much then reveal yourself, don't hide behind anonymity. I don't mind constructive criticism, I've had readers who have done just that. It's the abuse I find odd, it's not helpful, slightly pathetic and probably reveals more about your state of mind than anything else. Anyway, I'm going to keep writing as long as I wish. I hope those who do enjoy it, and there are many, keep on reading. Love to you all.

jmw744jmw744almost 8 years ago
I love it.

All stories and even great books have people who don't like them. Don't worry about people who hate your stuff but won't put their name on it. Before I quit writing, I received hundreds of rejection letter to every publication.

Look to your fans, and I'm damn sure one. I hope the story never comes to an end.

PerimedesPerimedesalmost 8 years ago
Love it, as always

Such a great story you have going. I like where Jamie is headed, also. Keep 'em coming, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This story seriously just keeps getting better, you're a very talented writer, I love how you can mix in such a good plot with such great erotica as well. Please keep the story going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story..

..probably the best I've read on literotica.

You're a gifted writer, please ignore the haters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Catching Up

nikkiesilk,

Kudos to you. I am quite a latecomer to your stories but have been quickly catching up. I love your mix of intrigue, adventure, and of course sex. You tie stories together nicely and I have been enjoying reading your story and anticipating where it takes me next. Yes, I feel immersed in the tale you have woven and can think of no better compliment to your skills as a writer. Keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous